Selling High % Warcraft III Acc'[email protected]

This is a discussion on Selling High % Warcraft III Acc'[email protected] within the Accounts board part of the Marketplace category; Having best arch % on west doesnt mean much without some race wins. Cause absolutely anyone can win a tour ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mankson is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having best arch % on west doesnt mean much without some race wins. Cause absolutely anyone can win a tour on west now, especially with the amount of abuse thats going on. U will rarely find an account on west with 1500 wins over 70%. Because those people are for the most part....LEGIT. But here are some West 1500 icon accounts that are for sale at the moment: ALL UNDER $20

121981 Rank 5 solo
    2QuicK
    baredownthere
    Snake_Plissken
    STAX tour only account

Now its not say your accounts are bad, they are quiet good. But they are overly priced. And considering i am one of the 2 sellers/buyers on West, then i think i know about pricing for accounts on west ;/

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankson View Post
    Having best arch % on west doesnt mean much without some race wins. Cause absolutely anyone can win a tour on west now, especially with the amount of abuse thats going on. U will rarely find an account on west with 1500 wins over 70%. Because those people are for the most part....LEGIT. But here are some West 1500 icon accounts that are for sale at the moment: ALL UNDER $20

121981 Rank 5 solo
    2QuicK
    baredownthere
    Snake_Plissken
    STAX tour only account

Now its not say your accounts are bad, they are quiet good. But they are overly priced. And considering i am one of the 2 sellers/buyers on West, then i think i know about pricing for accounts on west ;/
    I believe you should create your own thread and stop discussion about the price cuz it's all about the owner choice

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dima For This Useful Post:

LaKaiS is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mupoz View Post
    All the accounts have email password recovery?
    Yes every single one listed here

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

121981 Rank 5 solo
    2QuicK
    baredownthere
    Snake_Plissken
    STAX tour only account

How did u get STAX? thats a kid i used to rape each 2v2 + 3v3 tour his names tyler

---------- Post added at 031 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

121981 Rank 5 solo
    2QuicK
    baredownthere
    Snake_Plissken
    STAX tour only account

I could go and get aRmaNi- rank 1 solo but the search time is FOREVER, + the accounts u listed r such a shitty % for uswest..... I actually make sure i fulfill my duty to win a tourny and stay at a good win ratio level

Mankson is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He sure can name the prices he wants. But more to the point, he ripped another west person off $100 the other day.

LaKaiS is well known on west as Yev. A liar, a cheat, a thief, a bad abuser and hacker. He ripped his friend off $100.

LaKaiS will also demand you give him money through paypal as a gift. DO NOT DO THIS. Only way to deal with this scum is middle man. And naturally, he will make excuses "i have never used middle men before" etc etc. Dont believe him, DO NOT DEAL with him unless u are either using a d3scene middle men, or the original middle men at [email protected]

If you want more proof he scammed $100 then pls pm me for more info! I will be happy to provide it!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He sure can name the prices he wants. But more to the point, he ripped another west person off $100 the other day.

LaKaiS is well known on west as Yev. A liar, a cheat, a thief, a bad abuser and hacker. He ripped his friend off $100.

LaKaiS will also demand you give him money through paypal as a gift. DO NOT DO THIS. Only way to deal with this scum is middle man. And naturally, he will make excuses "i have never used middle men before" etc etc. Dont believe him, DO NOT DEAL with him unless u are either using a d3scene middle men, or the original middle men at [email protected]

If you want more proof he scammed $100 then pls pm me for more info! I will be happy to provide it!
    Lol @ u troll... the reason I didnt sell it to a guy named Rogue is because I never had money on my paypal account balance + he sent me a picture on paypal which showed he sent me 100$ but I could easily edit a paypal picture and change the persons name I sent it too to ANY name I wish, for example check this site out How to make Fake Paypal, Adsense Screenshots? He provided no screen sharing proof whatsoever(I told him to get skype and just call me because skype has an option of sharing screen so you can view what they do). Instead he just sent me a picture + I had no balance on my account (LOL), even though he kept claiming I sent it and kept sending me a fake picture of the money sent to my account. Yeah good post troll to ruin my reputation lmao I'm an elder D3scene member -,- + been here 2 years almost. And I am perfectly fine to use a middle man, I would be happy to use TrackyATd3scene here as a middle man so please dont make false judgements thanks. Point is, I'm not just going to give someone my accounts with email recovery for a lousy picture that shows he sent the money(which he kept claiming he did, but still no money in my balance, and no email!), Not unless I can see the proof on my paypal balance, thank you troll good day.
    Last edited by LaKaiS; 10-26-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Mankson is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well im just stating the facts. It doesnt matter if ur an elder here. It really doesnt mean much in the scheme of things. You still can rip people off. But the fact u admit u did do a deal like i said, then thats proof enough for me. I wont ever do any dealings with you, but for those of you who do, i definatly recommend a middle man.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well im just stating the facts. It doesnt matter if ur an elder here. It really doesnt mean much in the scheme of things. You still can rip people off. But the fact u admit u did do a deal like i said, then thats proof enough for me. I wont ever do any dealings with you, but for those of you who do, i definatly recommend a middle man.
    What facts lol? The person who supposedly wanted to buy my accounts kept claiming he sent the money and i received nothing in my email + paypal balance remained the same, so how can u go in my thread making false assumptions that I scammed somebody of 100$? Thats a troll imo.

Mankson is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its ur word against his really. Cause he sent pictures of the send etc. Then you claimed the money never arrived. You then claim he forged the photos? But u replied saying you would send photos of your account? So if he can forge photos, u can too? Bottom line is, he is out of pocket $100 and you still maintain those accounts.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Well its ur word against his really. Cause he sent pictures of the send etc. Then you claimed the money never arrived. You then claim he forged the photos? But u replied saying you would send photos of your account? So if he can forge photos, u can too? Bottom line is, he is out of pocket $100 and you still maintain those accounts.
    First of all:
    'He=! you'.
    You can't speak for others as, due to a matter of fact, they could also lie at you.
    Further it's also your word against Lakais'.
    I don't want to judge, but I'm also just stating my point

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123