Read me if you bought an account from Johnathan Wu for $20 - He is a scammer

This is a discussion on Read me if you bought an account from Johnathan Wu for $20 - He is a scammer within the Accounts board part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by lolimaleecher He got perma banned from D3scene for scamming, MinRoh actually sells the exact same accounts as ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rennet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolimaleecher View Post
    He got perma banned from D3scene for scamming, MinRoh actually sells the exact same accounts as John Wu, they are defiantly in it together no doubt about that so MinRoh is trying to cover his tracks and fake like he's not in it with him but why would some random guy give you around 100+ SC2 accounts to sell if you're not "in business" with them so to speak.
    why would he bother to cover his tracks lol. this isnt the real world. if he wanted to scam he can just take and go and leave. jwu gone already why the f*** would mihroh still be here if they were working together. that already makes no sense tbh.

on the 2nd note. . mih gave me 60$ back so i can buy myself my own replacement copies of sc2.

so you know i got a refund... i dont think many people are that honest. but give this dude a chance he could be all good ya know? world aint full of shit people.

DrManhattan is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennet View Post
    why would he bother to cover his tracks lol. this isnt the real world. if he wanted to scam he can just take and go and leave. jwu gone already why the f*** would mihroh still be here if they were working together. that already makes no sense tbh.

on the 2nd note. . mih gave me 60$ back so i can buy myself my own replacement copies of sc2.

so you know i got a refund... i dont think many people are that honest. but give this dude a chance he could be all good ya know? world aint full of shit people.
    +1

thatoneguywithaids is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennet View Post

I'm not saying he will but he can just charge back in 59 days and scam you again.

Rennet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguywithaids View Post
    I'm not saying he will but he can just charge back in 59 days and scam you again.
    isnt it 45 days? im sure he wont. i trust ppl pretty good. and you know its all about attitutde. being good about everything. sorry bad english it is my 4th language.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123