RAWSKIE on d3 and skype name is SCEWPDAWG-AKA JEN-AKA IAN

This is a discussion on RAWSKIE on d3 and skype name is SCEWPDAWG-AKA JEN-AKA IAN within the Accounts board part of the Marketplace category; imgur: the simple image sharer PROOF OF lil jenny AKA rawskies http://www.d3scene.com/forum/account...2k-lol-na.html CHAT LOG FROM SKYPE this cunt gave me ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    steven jiggabut is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RAWSKIE on d3 and skype name is SCEWPDAWG-AKA JEN-AKA IAN

imgur: the simple image sharer PROOF OF lil jenny AKA rawskies

2k LOL NA CHAT LOG FROM SKYPE

this cunt gave me negative for no reason..tryin to clear my name

Last edited by steven jiggabut; 10-16-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purely from reading the Skype logs I wouldn't want to trade with you either. First you claim to only accept Paypal, then when you find out that gifts can be disputed you suddenly don't accept Paypal? That's fucked up and just screams scam (speaking from experience where I've dealt with quite a few of them). Not to mention your grammar sucks, which also tells me that you're a little rat who just wants some easy cash and don't even bother to sound believable. If you're both so scared of getting scammed, get a middle man to hold onto the cash until the boosting is finished.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here, I'm simply voicing my opinion and sharing my experience. The fact that none of you even suggested a middle man (at least from what I can tell from the logs) also strikes me as incredibly odd.
    From what I can tell you should be happy with -1 feedback, it's better than getting banned.
    Last edited by Mads; 10-16-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads View Post
    Purely from reading the Skype logs I wouldn't want to trade with you either. First you claim to only accept Paypal, then when you find out that gifts can be disputed you suddenly don't accept Paypal? That's fucked up and just screams scam (speaking from experience where I've dealt with quite a few of them). Not to mention your grammar sucks, which also tells me that you're a little rat who just wants some easy cash and don't even bother to sound believable. If you're both so scared of getting scammed, get a middle man to hold onto the cash until the boosting is finished.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here, I'm simply voicing my opinion and sharing my experience. The fact that none of you even suggested a middle man (at least from what I can tell from the logs) also strikes me as incredibly odd.
    From what I can tell you should be happy with -1 feedback, it's better than getting banned.
    yes after i research he did tons of dipsutes on here even with the zacro middle man....

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

yes sry for the grammer im not american if u wanna poke fun maybe u can teach me ENGLISH buy me an english software i can better my english for u

JakeTracy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't be posting here, there is a forum for that; -Untrusted user list-.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTracy For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steven jiggabut View Post
    yes after i research he did tons of dipsutes on here even with the zacro middle man....

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

yes sry for the grammer im not american if u wanna poke fun maybe u can teach me ENGLISH buy me an english software i can better my english for u
    I'm not American either, but it really doesn't take much to make your sentences readable.

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sigh this is so stupid. He fucking added me in the game and told me he would be fine with do the elo boost 1st and I will pay him AFTER the boost is finished. In order to "boost" someones account you obviously need their acc/pass. Gave him the acc/pass and boom my account was gone. Took me 6-8 hours to recover.
    Since it was in-game I have no logs of our chat like skype does. You just have to take my Rep for it.

- ALSO .. if you actually read the fucking skpye chat he even said he only takes paypal. Then towards the end I was like i'll pay you with paypal instead of giving you a game over steam. He replies "i don't have a paypal acocunt." How could one ask for payment ONLY through paypal and then proceed to say you don't even own a paypal account. GTFO scammer trash.

- AlSO x2 (lol). I have many disputes because of this fucking shitty ass market system filled with scammers like this kid. Middleman doesn't even work in some cases >.> OH LOOK middleman gave me account. This is cool everything seems to be working fine. *Next day* ... WTF??? THE GUY RECOVERED THE ACCOUNT BACK AND TOOK LIKE $100+ GG...
    Last edited by Safou; 10-16-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added him in game ROFL i magically know his ign and magically added him ROLF this is just too much. U DENI that is your skype now ur sayin the skype is yours HOW FUCKIN STUPID are you

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rawrskies View Post
    sigh this is so stupid. He fucking added me in the game and told me he would be fine with do the elo boost 1st and i will pay him after the boost is finished. In order to "boost" someones account you obviously need their acc/pass. Gave him the acc/pass and boom my account was gone. Took me 6-8 hours to recover.
    Since it was in-game i have no logs of our chat like skype does. You just have to take my rep for it.

- also .. If you actually read the fucking skpye chat he even said he only takes paypal. Then towards the end i was like i'll pay you with paypal instead of giving you a game over steam. He replies "i don't have a paypal acocunt." how could one ask for payment only through paypal and then proceed to say you don't even own a paypal account. Gtfo scammer trash.

- also x2 (lol). I have many disputes because of this fucking shitty ass market system filled with scammers like this kid. Middleman doesn't even work in some cases >.> oh look middleman gave me account. This is cool everything seems to be working fine. *next day* ... Wtf??? The guy recovered the account back and took like $100+ gg...

see hes just fuckin mad and trying to blame someone...explain how did just magically added you in game!!!! Are ur soo dumb u cant even see urself being dumb..thats why maybe ur gettn urself scams u fuckin brainless droid

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Getting scammed cuz of this shitty market system. Hi my name is DickForBrains with 0 rep. Look I use middleman too. Thanks for your $100 enjoy the account that I am going to recover in 1day and the middleman just became useless.

Point being... Go ahead and buy this guy's 2000elo+ account. Pretty sure no matter what you do you will end up getting scammed. Since you used a gift it will make it 90 times harder to even get your money back.

MY ADVICE: Just don't buy from him.. or even don't even buy from anyone that doesn't have good rep anyway.

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steven jiggabut View Post
    imgur: the simple image sharer PROOF OF lil jenny AKA rawskies

2k LOL NA CHAT LOG FROM SKYPE

this cunt gave me negative for no reason..tryin to clear my name

Your a scammer you deserve to get banned and
    PUT ON THE CROSS FOR ALL YOUR SINS...
    Last edited by Juicy; 10-17-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rawrskies has mentioned multiple times that someone recovered their account back. Judging from the pictures, you must be that douchebag he was referring to. He is more than allowed to chargeback in my opinion. In fact, you should get banned and I'm going to spam LoL with your account name just cause I can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast