Look for GM's Here

This is a discussion on Look for GM's Here within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Looking to be a GM/Admin/Mod, preferably a new server or rising one i have had many experiances working with new ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    DocDoomsday is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Gm

Looking to be a GM/Admin/Mod, preferably a new server or rising one i have had many experiances working with new servers and i am best fit with ArcEmu and magos if you are interested in my help or just want to chat or want to ask questions e-mail me at Jvernia93 at verizon.net

(I also like making weapons and such

parkinglot is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meeee!!!
    I can take GM or Admin or even Dev
    I am experienced, I can edit the DB well, and such..

Spitfire112 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 4 years of GM Experience, i started when the first PS's began to show up. Im very patient, i can speak English and Finnish, i know almost everything about WoW so i can be helping alot of people. I like making custom items and events. Im searching for a server that's been patched up to the latest patch. If anyone want's a very skilled GM (FOR ARCEMU) Contact me here or gamers_r_da_future(at)hotmail(dot)com for more info.

holyrunner is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking to be an GM/admin i was admin on wow storm (realm of wowscape) and i got an reward for one of the friendilist guys on scape -by xtrodinary and peyton ,
    Thing is i dont know much about c++ and other programming programs . But ppz will like ur server more with me xD

Here is my ap.
    1.How old? 16
    2.retail exp? 1.5 years or something like it (but was only on retail with tbc not with wotlk)
    3.GM expirience? was GM on :wow storm,binary revolution total 1 year exp
    Well lil' more from my priv. life :
    Well 16 years old guy that is addicted to adrenalin rush ...i do parkour 4 years already ...and i like everything cos of what adrenaline rushes through the blood .Favorite game is WoW and i play it sometime 4-6 hours a day ...(great for GMs)
    That's all folks PM me if you need me PM me xD

Cya

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To y'all, most servers don't even consider your application if you type like a 10 year old.

Learn proper spelling and punctuation, please!
    Also learn fluent spoken english, you will need it on 99.9% of the servers since they are gonna have Ventrilo, which is most likely essential for staff members

ajs71 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. I find this topic right after I made a new thread. Sigh. Anyways, here's what I'm looking for.

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/wow-pri...ow-server.html

Watching a movie with my family, so add me on MSN / AIM and we'll talk if you qualify for either. Really hoping I could get a developer helping me.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011