Look for GM's Here

This is a discussion on Look for GM's Here within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hi Guys and Girls i have made me a GM application, because i miss the Game Master/Admin Job Name: Andreas ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    DreZen is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile DreZen's GM Application :)

Hi Guys and Girls i have made me a GM application, because i miss the Game Master/Admin Job

Name: Andreas
    Alliance or Horde: Both (Undead Mage for the most)
    Mother language: Danish
    Other Languages: English, Swedish, Norwegian
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    What time can you be on the server: I can be on your server from 07:00-24:00 everyday, with some breaks of cause..
    but i will always be ready to answer tickets and keep the server running and fix stuff.

Informations About Me:
    I have played WoW since the game came out
    And Played GM/Admin on Private servers in about 1 and a half year now,
    i do also have my own private Offline server, but i will not let the server go online because i can't configure my router to anti-hamachi, because of my dads company line.
    I have 2x lvl 70 and 1 lvl 60 on Blizzards.
    I know all Game Master/Admin Commands in and out
    I have much experience with Ascent/Antrix, little ManGOS, CSS, HTML, FLASH, PHP, JAVA. And bunch of other stuff,
    I'm a Very Friendly guy and a Active World Of Warcraft Gamer, Always Happy with a good Humour.
    And i have patience, if i work on something, will i keep working on It untill it's 100% Perfect
    And i have GM-Admin-Server skills, i will love to share with your server.
    I have experience in Private Servers, And i will love to help your server to grow everyday
    I can Answer about everything in game Questions
    I love to help people with their problems or questions, and i will help all people the best as i can, so that the server can be better and better for everyday.
    I'm the guy that follow the rules and friendly to the people and i help where i can,
    i love to help people as i love the game.

I know everything about Ascent/Antrix

I can Speak/Understand English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian

1 more thing just to show you the commands i know

All the Commands i know:

I know all the commands without ."modify" for example .announce (text)

I know all the .modify Commands
    I know all the .debug Commands
    I know all the .waypoint Commands
    I know all the .gobject Commands
    I know all the .battleground Commands
    I know all the .npc Commands
    I know all the .cheat Commands
    I know all the .honor Commands
    I know all the .pet Commands
    I know all the .recall Commands
    I know all the .quest Commands

Just all, no problems there, so you don't have to teach me them hehe

Anything Else You Would Like To Share:

I'm a very active Computer Freak (24/7).
    I'm a Professionel Game Master / Admin

If you can use me, then contact me on my E-Mail:

[email protected]

Best Regards
    DreZen
    Last edited by DreZen; 01-22-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    WoW Support Team

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^geez that musta took a while to make lol
    i used to own a private server (so i know all commands that are needed to run it) it unfortunally crashed/got hacked/messed up, (something bad happened) i am looking for any server and willing to help noobs (ya i cant belive i just said that) i can be on for 2 hours during the day, and 5 at night, mon-thursday, and 6 hours on sat. i speak english and use a 100euro translater to talk to anyone i cant understand

Name: tim (35yeros/minm)
    Alliance or Horde: horde druid, and ally priest
    Mother language: english/anglo
    Other Languages: English, some spanish, use a really oober kick ass translater
    Location: all over the bloody world lol mostly the us right now
    i have 256 total hours of play time on wow
    i make joke about anyhting (execpt your mom) cause those are over -rated
    on some days i am know to pull long sessions, (8+hours on wow) (happens when i get bored) (once or twince a week)
    i can bring lots of frieds to the server (i have so many ppl on yahoo that i talk to on a daily basis that its probally not healthy.)
    i also like vinnilla ice cream if that means anything.......
    i follow all rules (me=goody two shoes)
    if you can use me i can be pmed, or emailed [email protected]
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

skhouri10 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all. I am looking for a least 5 (for now) gm's. It will be for a new funserver. It is not quite finished but i am releasing it anyway. I need them for testing the server (for about 1 and a half weeks) and helping players. THIS IS A HAMACHI SERVER SO U NEED HAMACHI TO PLAY IT. I would be preferred you have ur app in this form....
    \
    How long have u been playing wow?
    Have been a gm before and for how long?
    How old are u?
    Any thing like msn or something for contact reasons?
    Do u know how to answer tickets, add item ect..?
    How would u treat some if they are hacking, exploiting ect..?
    What class would u like to be?
    Would u help in the organization of events?
    What is usual playing time?
    Do u have anything that can effect ur playing time like school?
    Anything else we should know?

Thank you
    rep me NOW. If you dont, something very random will happen like this...

Devilmaycry is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skhouri10 View Post
    Hey all. I am looking for a least 5 (for now) gm's. It will be for a new funserver. It is not quite finished but i am releasing it anyway. I need them for testing the server (for about 1 and a half weeks) and helping players. THIS IS A HAMACHI SERVER SO U NEED HAMACHI TO PLAY IT. I would be preferred you have ur app in this form....
    \
    How long have u been playing wow?
    Have been a gm before and for how long?
    How old are u?
    Any thing like msn or something for contact reasons?
    Do u know how to answer tickets, add item ect..?
    How would u treat some if they are hacking, exploiting ect..?
    What class would u like to be?
    Would u help in the organization of events?
    What is usual playing time?
    Do u have anything that can effect ur playing time like school?
    Anything else we should know?

Thank you
    How long have u been playing wow? 2/3 years
    Have been a gm before and for how long? many times i have had many of my own servers. been gming for about a year now
    How old are u? 15
    Any thing like msn or something for contact reasons? msn- [email protected]
    Do u know how to answer tickets, add item ect..? yup
    How would u treat some if they are hacking, exploiting ect..? depends on what there doing First would be a warning.
    then a 2 hour ban
    then ip ban
    What class would u like to be? i prefer to be ither gnomes or blood elfs
    Would u help in the organization of events? favorite thing to do is organize events
    What is usual playing time? from 30 pm - about 11pm Est
    Do u have anything that can effect ur playing time like school? i go to school from 7 am - 3 pm est
    Anything else we should know? Well i like to help out ppl and i have fun making ob courses and holding events.

Bossform is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if anyone need an exp GM you can contact me on Fireblade Funserver name is bossform or IM on msn [email protected]

Application Format

Experience in ascent : know all the commands and built events and citys

Expereince as a GM :been a GM or admin for a year... still GM on Fireblade Funserver

Why would you be suitable for a Dev position:? im a good helper and i do what ever i can to help the server fun...

What servers have you been Developer on before and how long?:fireblade ... for about 5-7 months

What is your average daily playing time?:6-10 hours ... if not im not doing anything..

How can we contact you ?: (any msn or yahoo address) [email protected] or IM msn [email protected]
    Last edited by Bossform; 03-11-2008 at 02:39 PM.
    DJ Saturni is my name .. want me to make a remix? message me

lewisk is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to become a GM i have played on many servers and retail, i have been a Gm only on one server i don't know all the commands but i know a fair few. I will help everyone out and host events all the time! Pm if you need me.

blueskyspeed is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone needs a gm I can be it I've been gm on a few servers, but they all closed >.<
    First something about myself:p
    Name: Thomas
    Alliance or Horde: Horde, but I am alliance sometimes too
    Mother language: Dutch (netherlands)
    Other Languages: Englis and I can speak German a little!! so don't think I speak 100&#37; german :p
    What time can you be on the server: Every day 2+ hours..

Info:
    I have played World of Warcraft since the release. I've been gm on a few servers and love to helping people with things, I know the commands I have to know to help people, I runned my own server too for 1 week.. But it was too much work and couldn't understand all things, but now I know some things about scripting, commands and databases. But now I want to be back as a normal Gm If someone hack I should give him an imidetly IP ban cause hacking isn't allowed

Maybe I don't have a lot of experience as gm, but I can learn fast and watch movies about how to do the things..
    I know it's a difficult task, but I never would come as gm and left the server + forums without ANY word, I repeat any.. I would do the job as gm as a real job..

If your interested Pm me or add me to mail "[email protected]

Tnx

I would really try to do it as my job
    Last edited by blueskyspeed; 03-18-2008 at 05:11 PM.

The Lost One is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long have u been playing wow?---2 years

Have been a gm before and for how long?---twice i have been one i on toxics but his crashed and i was on another for bout 2 months but to tell u the truth i cant remember name of it lol.

How old are u?---16

Any thing like msn or something for contact reasons?---gmail hotmail yahoo just made aol and i have msn instant mesenger!

Do u know how to answer tickets, add item ect..?---yes....well sorta i can do some but if i dont know something ill look it up and the ill know it :&#222;

How would u treat some if they are hacking, exploiting ect..?---talk to them to see if it was an accident or not and if i think it was an accident i would get someone else to take a look too but if i know it was hacking perma ban his account and IP

What class would u like to be? i would probably make opne of each class that is ussualy what i do so i know everything i can about each class

Would u help in the organization of events?---heh would i help hell i would plan some on my own i am great at organizing stuff (just between everyone here i let my stuff get crappy looking just so i can organize em lmao i know im weird lol)

What is usual playing time?---uhh atm im only ""allowed during weekends and holidays"" but somehow after school i get on for 2 hours lmao but yeah within next few weeks ill be allowed more during the week because my grades will be beter.

Do u have anything that can effect ur playing time like school?--- as i said above i am in school but i can get on foruims in school if u have one and i get home promptly and get on and even check back during the evening and after parents go to bed

Anything else we should know?--- u may think this isnt that great of a resume that i have so many flaws but wich would u rather have a resume that just blew sunshine up ur ass or one that expresses everything upfron and as i said above if there is anything i dont know i promise u by the end of the day i wil know it no matter what because im the kind of guy that will go out and find it out i can help u if u need it and i can be funny at time and strict a others. if u just put ur trust in me i wont let u down i promise

devindagrate is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill be a GM never been one before been playing WoW for 3 years, pretty sure its been out that long, anyways well since it came out ive been playing XD have two level 70's full epic with T6 on retail, just started playing private server would really apreciate it if you gave me a shot =) and yes i have a life i am not fully didicated to play 24/7
    Last edited by devindagrate; 03-18-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Jakehewitt222 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My App

Im 15 and have been playing retail for over 2 years and Priv Servers for about 1. On my retail account i have 3 70's but i am very experienced with most classes and specs. I can be on almost everyday for hours after school. I made my own PS once but it was jsut for learnign all the commands and Classes, i deleted it because of how slow my comp ran. I like to hel people with anyhting form disputes to bugs, but i dont give away anything nor do i disrespect people. I cant stand hackers and i will suspend/ban one depending on the rules the admin lays out. Im not quick to ban people on anything except exploits and/or hacks. I treat people nice and i love interacting with other players. Thanks :biggrin:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast