Evolution WoW|Funserver|

This is a discussion on Evolution WoW|Funserver| within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Evolution WoW Dedicated Funserver We are a dedicated funserver in search of members and some staff. We just opened June ...

deathlordfgf is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evolution WoW|Funserver|

Evolution WoW Dedicated Funserver

We are a dedicated funserver in search of members and some staff.

We just opened June 10th

Our server is based on Howling's Database and some of our own custom additions. The server is instant level 70 with custom armor sets, events, rewards, items, places, and hangout areas so the fun is endless. We currently are using Howling's Custom core, but tomorrow we will have are own compiled by our dev team. Gamemasters are always on and helping. They also play with you!

Donations are not yet up but will be soon. We also take some request depending on what it is. We get our ideas from the players which makes a great server.

The server is also organized and stable. We dont have a team of 10 gms. We sort everything out.

Yes, This is a dedicated server

Last edited by deathlordfgf; 06-10-2008 at 08:05 PM.

eestraz is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the website link doesnt work, but im interested in a spot on your staff, ive been gm/admin on 2 servers , both shutdown cuz the host didnt care bout the server. I know all the mangos and ascent commands and am glad to help whoever needs it.

EDIT: I manually typed in link and it worked
    Private Server Umbrella Project: MSG me for more info