Manablade

This is a discussion on Manablade within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Realm Name = Manablade Website = WoW Private Server Manablade - Main page Description - Hi all just wanted to ...

telemundo117 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manablade

Realm Name = Manablade
    Website = WoW Private Server Manablade - Main page

Description - Hi all just wanted to announce our Fresh new Blizzlike PvP server. Since we have just recently gone public well 3 days to be exact our population is not as high yet. but it is still growing and we would like to invite you to be among the first to come and enjoy the worlds of Azeroth and Outland. Like I said before the server is a Blizzlike server so all bosses in instances are scripted. Battlegrounds are up and working. Rates have been increased to help players get up and enjoy the endgame content. all holiday events and BG weekends are also working. We have a nice friendly community with GMs standing by and ready to help. So if your interested stop by our website (posted above) and give the Realm of Manablade a try.

Rates - Here are our exact rates
    XP rates - x40
    Money - x80
    Items - x10

bonespike89890 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will giv it a try right now its seems fun. ohp but i seem to be having some problems with the account creating on your website
    Last edited by bonespike89890; 07-05-2008 at 12:59 AM.

telemundo117 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonespike89890 View Post
    i will giv it a try right now its seems fun. ohp but i seem to be having some problems with the account creating on your website
    Yea our Account Creation page was down. sorry about that, its back up now so you should not have any problems creating an account now. if you have any more problems let me know and I will help you as best as I can