ATANTICWOW.com- I recomend this server to all wowo players

This is a discussion on ATANTICWOW.com- I recomend this server to all wowo players within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I my opinion this servers is the best! Atlanticwow.com has everything that i ever neded: gold money experince wepons, new ...

atlanticwow is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile ATANTICWOW.com- I recomend this server to all wowo players

I my opinion this servers is the best! Atlanticwow.com has everything that i ever neded: gold money experince wepons, new wepons, rewords, nice GM, lot"s of players quests with rewords, i get money fore the votes that i give them on teh net etc...
    I want to tell all the wowo players taht this is a grate server and that you can finish WoW here in a few weeks not in a life time. I can go out now, i can visita frend, no more nights and days wishing on a wepon or upun a quest. Now i can play WoW and live a normal live also, maby get a boy frend.
    What can i say guys, ATLANTIC WOW.com will change your life.
    But why talk when you can join the game there!
    Take care and good luck ant defiting teh enemyes!

Dougle101 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanticwow View Post
    I my opinion this servers is the best! Atlanticwow.com has everything that i ever neded: gold money experince wepons, new wepons, rewords, nice GM, lot"s of players quests with rewords, i get money fore the votes that i give them on teh net etc...
    I want to tell all the wowo players taht this is a grate server and that you can finish WoW here in a few weeks not in a life time. I can go out now, i can visita frend, no more nights and days wishing on a wepon or upun a quest. Now i can play WoW and live a normal live also, maby get a boy frend.
    What can i say guys, ATLANTIC WOW.com will change your life.
    But why talk when you can join the game there!
    Take care and good luck ant defiting teh enemyes!
    Okay, your english isnt all too good =/ Im gonna try yo put it like you did...

"In my opinion, this server is the best! AtlanticWoW.com has everything I ever Needed: Gold, Eperience, Weapons, Custom Gear, Rewards, A good GM team lots of players, Custom quests with custom rewards, a Vote System etc...
    I Want to tell all the WoW Players that this is a great server, and you can finish WoW on this server in a few weeks, rather than a lifetime. I could go out now, Visit a friend, No more wishing on weapons, or quests... Now I can play WoW and live a normal life, and maybe get a boyfriend...
    What Can I say guys? Atlantic WoW.com Will change your life... But why talk when you could join? Take Care, and Good luck defeating the enemies!"

Just a few things I wanna say... I dont really think there is any way of truly finishing WoW, not even on a Private server, I dont think anyone has 1) The will or 2) The time to do all of this;

1) Get every item in the game
    2) Complete every quest in the game
    3) Kill every creature in the game
    4) Max rep with every possible faction in the game
    5) Find the perfect class for each role (For example, with my playstyle, A druid for a healer)
    6) Figure out the best gear for your playstyle with each class
    7) Figure out the best way to spec with each class for your playstyle
    8) Get a GM spot
    9) Get a Dev spot
    10) Get an admin spot

If anyone ever does all 10 of those, I swear I would give them £150 0.0

A little more info would be nice too... What are the rates, and where is the account creation (Direct link)

The button is there for a reason; If someone helps you, or you find something helpful then use it.

Feymania is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA im checking out the site RIGHT now!