NewArthas High rates funserver (customs for all)

This is a discussion on NewArthas High rates funserver (customs for all) within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hey everyone! I jsut started up a new server and am currently looking for more players to come join in ...

sk8punk918 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile NewArthas High rates funserver (customs for all)

Hey everyone! I jsut started up a new server and am currently looking for more players to come join in on the fun. We have a unique PvP system that awards items for each kill, but the items are changed every few days to keep up the excitement.

We currently need some active GM positions filled to keep up on player behavior and bug abuse. Our admin and GM gear is not too OP so players will not get stuck with getting camped by a stubborn friend of someone that has a GM account . Our custom gear is for anyone and everyone and the items are constantly updated every day to 3 days. We try to be fair over things like IP bans and account bans. If you donate.. We aren't going to IP ban you for a stupid bug that is our mistake for not fixing. We will set up a voting page for bans, IP bans, etc.

We are also very laid back in the aspect of keeping a strict server. If you open a ticket asking for a GMs speed mod or another small mod, we would gladly do it for all of you. We plan on having some events with PVE items as rewards. We don't want people to go out and camp low levels with their event gear. We might have a random time that we allow free PvP of any and every item.

Our mall is in Shattrath so nobody can PvP you while you are setting up your character =). This also means more frequent updates and added features because we will not have to manage more than one mall. I am trying to figure a way to create a leveling instance in The Stormwind Vault (unfinished instance and part of the stockades... the one in the middle of the water in The Canals)

Make the fun choice! Come to us!:cheesy:

Edit: The server is on a dedicated host computer that is up and running 24/7 so our players never have to wait around to play. Donations go to upgrade this host so we can grow and prosper with more people and better hardware, webpages, maintnence, etc.

I am currently working on getting an account creation page up, along with a forums page and other features.
    Our current website is http://www.freewebs.com/arthaswow, but I am upgrading it to a regular website so I can add the above features.
    However, we are on Hamachi at the moment so you can reach me there to request an account. The network name is NewArthas and the password is Nexus... Those words are case sensitive so be careful when you sign in. I have been working on getting us off of hamachi so if someone would be awesome and guide me through it then I would be happy to grant them a GM spot on my server. Admin if you can help me with setting up remote database access =)

If you don't figure out who to contact on Hamachi, you can ask either my regular tag (Owner of Nexus - Alex) or you can ask me on the server tag (SERVERHOST)

Our server rates:
    <Rates Health="3"
    Power1="3"
    Power2="3"
    Power3="3"
    QuestReputation="10000"
    KillReputation="5000"
    Honor="1000"
    PvPTimer="300000"
    Compression="1"
    XP="60"
    QuestXP="50"
    RestXP="10"
    DropGrey="1"
    DropWhite="1"
    DropGreen="1"
    DropBlue="10"
    DropPurple="7"
    DropOrange="5"
    DropArtifact="100"
    DropMoney="10"
    Save="300000"
    SkillChance="100"
    SkillRate="10"
    ArenaMultiplier2x="10"
    ArenaMultiplier3x="10"
    ArenaMultiplier5x="10">
    Last edited by sk8punk918; 08-08-2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Adding what Dougle suggested. Thanks for your info! =)
    I smile, for I haven't the slightest idea what is going on.

Dougle101 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few things are missing from this...

-Rates
    -Account Creation
    -Website/Forums (If you have them)

Other than that, im sure the server would be awesome, ill check it out some time

The button is there for a reason; If someone helps you, or you find something helpful then use it.

demon9562 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would love to be a gm.. whisper me when im online my name will be Penches or Blood