WoW-Core Funserver looking for Mature Staff.

This is a discussion on WoW-Core Funserver looking for Mature Staff. within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello Everyone, I just wanted to post here and see if there is any chance of myself, and the owner ...

Sac
    Sac is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW-Core Funserver looking for Mature Staff.

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to post here and see if there is any chance of myself, and the owner of this server to get some help with finishing up the development stage of the server, so that we can launch it live.

Here's what we are looking for ::::

We are looking for members for staff positions that are willing to dedicate their time and efforts into helping us finish the final stages of the development for the server, and are going to be in it for the long run. I would like to let you all know the qualifications that consists of becoming a member of our staff.
    Requirements Include::::

***For members that have development skills such as LUA Scripting, C++ skills, etc. You must be able and willing to prove your skills to us. You must have TeamSpeak also, it is a requirement for staff members. You must also be active at least 3 to 4 days a week, for an extended amount of time if possible. If you can spawn mobs, npc's, items, objects, etc., then you may qualify also.***

***For members that are interested in becoming a part of the staff, that have knowledge of all GM Commands, how to spawn objects, NPC's, etc. For this type of position, you must atleast 16 or older. You must also be willing to be active and online 3 to 4 days out of the week, and be able to spend extended amounts of time on the server if possible.***

We, as the staff, understand that there is school going on for some people that may want to join our server, we have kids, we know how it is. But we have to have a staff that is going to be dedicated and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done on the server.

***If you are interested in learning a bit more about the server, or you are interested in applying for the server, please feel free to contact myself via MSN at [email protected] or the owner via MSN at [email protected] .***

Thank you all for your time, and I can assure you all that you have NEVER seen any other private server on the web like this one. This is by far the most customized server you will ever see. Good luck with your decision, and hope to see and speak to some of you soon.

>>>We are currently running with Hamachi, Until the Development stage is Complete. Just so you all know.<<<

Thank you,
    Co-Admin of WoW-Core Funserver,
    Sac
    Last edited by Sac; 08-20-2008 at 10:54 PM.