Update for WoWCore-Now running without Hamachi !! Still looking for staff

This is a discussion on Update for WoWCore-Now running without Hamachi !! Still looking for staff within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello everyonce again, Just wanted to post and let everyone know that WoWCore is now running without Hamachi, but still ...

Sac
    Sac is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Update for WoWCore-Now running without Hamachi !! Still looking for staff

Hello everyonce again,

Just wanted to post and let everyone know that WoWCore is now running without Hamachi, but still in the development stage of the server. We are now running 2.4.3 without Hamachi, and are rebuilding the server. If there is anyone out there that is willing to help develop the server, and has any experiece in this field, please contact us and we will gladly speak with you as soon as we can.

We are mainly looking for active staff members, that may have any skills in LUA or C++ Scripting would be great ! We really need people that can spawn objects, lvling zones, npc's, etc, and can make events and such, without having to be watched all the time, and be supervised. We need this because we are too busy ourselves building the server to stop and help someone, although our staff is willing to help you if needed.

If you are interested in joining the server's staff, please contact either myself via MSN at: [email protected] , or Scabbz(Server Owner) at: [email protected]

We are looking forward to seeing you all on the server soon. The release will be announced when it is just about ready to go live. Thanks for your time everyone, and good Day !

You may also post replys here, I check it daily. I will return your request when i check in. Thanks !!!

WoWCore Co-Admin,
    Sac

Exiled808 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude i sent u an email but im not sure if u got it. Reply back if u did or did not. thanks

mentalfurball is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man ive been playing wow scince pre BC and i would love to be a staff on ure server u can contact me at

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/153115363

i reallly hope u choose me i check it just about everyday so hit me up anytime u get a chance