WoWCore Needs staff for funserver, and blizzlike !

This is a discussion on WoWCore Needs staff for funserver, and blizzlike ! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello everyone again ! Just wanted to post here once again, and let everyone know that we are going dedicated ...

Sac
    Sac is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink WoWCore Needs staff for funserver, and blizzlike !

Hello everyone again !

Just wanted to post here once again, and let everyone know that we are going dedicated on the 22nd, on Monday, and the server will have the funserver realm, and a blizzlike realm running as well. We are looking for good staff members to join us for the excitement. We will also be soon releasing a pvp realm, and a wrath of the lich king beta server, within the next few weeks. Preferred that you are 16 yrs old or older, will make exceptions for somone under the age, if well experieced. Here is what we are looking guys and gals:

***Funserver Staff Positions***
    4 GM's
    3 Ticket Masters

***Blizz-Like Realm Positions***
    1 Admin
    1 Head GM
    6 GM's
    3 Ticket Masters

(We are running 2.4.3, just so everyone knows. The rates are 35x on the rates, and more custom content than you have ever seen on any other server.)

If you are interested in joining the staff, please visit our site, and post applications on the forums. The overseer of the Realm and position you are applying for will get with you concerning your application. Please understand that we are a very friendly staff, but also very professional as well. We strive to be the best, and that is what we will be. We only want those that are going to be dedicated to the server, and is willing to go that extra mile for the sake of the server.

If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Thank you once again for your time, and hope to see some of you soon.

http://www.elitewow.biz/wowcore/news.php

Co-Owner of WoWCore,
    Sac

Last edited by Sac; 09-22-2008 at 08:54 PM.

freddyboy93 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Blizzlike Application \/

(I will also sign up on your site)

Hello :laugh:,

My name is Freddy. I have been playing WoW for 2 years.
    I'm very expirienced and i know ALL about WoW.

I am not good in coding or mapping or any of that so i will sign up for Blizzlike server GM. you can consider me Head GM if you'd like. Ask me any question and i can answer it for you. I speak fluent english and a little bit of spanish.

I am WoW constantly. Everyday for around 5-6 hours.
    I am VERY dedicated

I Tryed to CREATE a server a while back but it was an epic failure. But, Have me as a Blizzlike GM and you will not regret it.

PM me back with any questions you have or if your interested.

thank you for taking the time to read this! :biggrin:
    Last edited by freddyboy93; 09-24-2008 at 02:41 AM.

wardope is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you still need GM. let me know.. !!!!

i know how to do ingame modding. i know how to ad in DB. i know how to config and update server.

and i have been GM for ages before !

SiickShot is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need a GM?
    I'm your guy.
    Please invite me to your server!!

Anilo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Experience: I've played on many All-GM servers, so i've gotten used to the commands.
    Position applying for: Game Master
    What could you do for are server: Bring a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn anything I don't already know.
    What commands do you know: All of the standard. .gmon/.gmoff all of the .gmticket commands. .recall .appear .kill. Also, I have a list of all GM Commands in my favorites, so I could just look up any I don't already know.
    How long have you played Private server WoW : A little over 2 years

I'm a very patient person. I don't get angry easily, and I try to be as professional as possible when answering questions, even if the person asking isn't.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, I wish your server the best of luck regardless.

wardope is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again If you want to be the best. A start would be to not ask people to post a app on the forum while the website isnt working. i suggest. Well next thing is that the projekt you are doing sounds Good i like the idea. IF you need skilled dev . or DB programmer let me know.

im not im not going to app for Ticket GM. thats just not my cup of tea.
    if you need a skilled Admin i can help you tho. Pm me please

kardaz96 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW

Hello there, i am searching for a good server i got much exp for ticket master and my english are ok. so ask me for me info it would be nice if i hear something from u soon as possible