Looking for a fun new private server??>>The Forsaken Kingdom<<

This is a discussion on Looking for a fun new private server??>>The Forsaken Kingdom<< within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; The Forsaken Kingdom is a great server with many helpful GM's, custom mazes, custom items, custom instances, and 2 great ...

forsakenkingdom is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a fun new private server??>>The Forsaken Kingdom<<

The Forsaken Kingdom is a great server with many helpful GM's, custom mazes, custom items, custom instances, and 2 great malls where you can find just about anything you need. It's instant level 70 and we hold events often with some great prizes. You can buy your own house and buy custom donor gear with very high stats. So come try it out! We welcome every player and treat each other fairly. If you would like to learn more about it go to www (dot) wowforsakenkingdom (dot) com

We are recruiting GM's!

If you have any questions or comments post them here and we will answer them A.S.A.P

winstontsia is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i may ask, if i join can i be a gm? I although have no experience, but i have the knowledge and love to help people, like unstucking people, etc. I would love to become a gm for once from all the years of playing. also what verision does this run on?

forsakenkingdom is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.4.3 and sure we would love to have you as a GM! But its policy to apply to make sure you acctually want to be a GM and you not just saying like hey whatever I don't have anything else to do, so right now we are accepting pretty much any applications that come to us

winstontsia is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ONE prob, i looked at applying for gm, i dont have a teamspeak or mic., so what can i do?
    Last edited by winstontsia; 10-15-2008 at 04:04 AM.