Looking for GMS and ADMINS. Reply!

This is a discussion on Looking for GMS and ADMINS. Reply! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hi, I have my own server and im looking for a good team of gms and admins. Please reply if ...

DYLANxxxCORE is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Looking for GMS and ADMINS. Reply!

Hi, I have my own server and im looking for a good team of gms and admins. Please reply if you want to help!

Please list your name, experience, what position your applying for, and why.

Thanks!
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by DYLANxxxCORE; 10-23-2008 at 10:53 PM.

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Will Turner (i aint guy of pirates of carribean!)
    I have no experience with other servers as a gm but i know most gm commands as i know a gm server and i have made other servers to experiment with gm commands i think i should be a gm because im nice understanding and have quite a big knowledge... Oh yeah and will answer tickets as much as possible

Anilo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Name: Josh
    -Language: English
    -What are your experiences as a Game Master?: I have played on quite a few All-GM realms, so I know how to do most commands.
    What commands do you know: All of the standard. .gmon/.gmoff all of the .gmticket commands. .recall .appear .kill. Also, I have a list of all GM Commands in my favorites, so I could just look up any I don't already know.
    -What times can you be active?: ~5PM - 12AM(midnight) Central Standard Time
    -Why should we pick you over the other people?: I'm a very patient person, and I don't jump to conclusions. I'm a quick typer, so I'm able to deal with multiple people at once.

rapper.thiago is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna

Name: Thiago Moises
    Experience: GM of 2 Servers - FoxWOW (Blizzlike) and RespawnWOW (Blizz High-Rate)

Sac
    Sac is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there guys, and thanks for showing your interest in the server. I am the co-owner of the server, my game name is Morsicle. First off I would like to say thank you once again for showing your interest here on SearingWOW. As of right now, we are needing more of Developers, than we do GM's. GM's have nothing to do as long as the server isnt release to the public yet you know. It's public, but not to everyone yet. We are still designing the server, so if you know how to spawn npcs, objects, etc, possibly know how to build your own custom events, then you would be helpful to the staff as of right now. Thanks again for taking the time to apply for the server, and please contact me via MSN at : [email protected] , or simply reply here, or msg me here and i will get back with you. I am checking in all the time. Thanks

Co-Owner of SearingWOW,
    Morsicle

hadesphantom is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello My name is Kevin.Im 16 years old .I know alot arce emu commands but im still learning.Im looking to be a GM on your server if the positions are still open i have a wild imagination. Ive ran my own server for a couple months and it didnt work out. i worked gm on 2 other servers.I know alot about wow. If i dont know something i will not bug other gms i would look it up on thottbot etc. Im not a asshole to the private servers community. I would do everything in my power to help the the community and you. I am really knowledgeable about the Arcemu commands. But if you run a didnt emulator i will learn most of the basic commands in a couple hours. If u give me a chance to prove myself you wont regret it.i can be active alot. i will run events and arena tournaments. i will be fair to the users of your private server thnx for your time and i hope you pick me..
    Last edited by hadesphantom; 02-01-2009 at 03:49 AM.

Methaeus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old thread is old.
    Last edited by Methaeus; 02-04-2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Realized the thread was mad old yo. =.=;