illustrious WoW

This is a discussion on illustrious WoW within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Illustrious WoW I know what you are all wondering, what does Illustrious mean? * notably or brilliantly outstanding because of ...

Joemeister75 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

illustrious WoW

Illustrious WoW

I know what you are all wondering, what does Illustrious mean? * notably or brilliantly outstanding because of dignity or achievements or actions *

Hello, my name is TheBoss, Owner of Illustrious Wow. The defenition that you just read above us what i and we as a server strive to be. The problem in the equation is your not here.

We at Illustrious WoW are highly dedicated to getting this server very high in population. The only problem is, we lack dedicated developers that are willing to work on a great server. We already have a vps set up with about a +1000 player cap.

At the moment we usually have about 10+ players online most of the day. We "NEED" these types of people:

Forum Moderators: 0/2 Look over the forums extensively and remove/lock/edit topic where needed. Will get gm ingame.

Database Developer: 0/1 Someone that is very skilled in solving bugs in the database and creating items and object in a timely manor.

Core Developer: Fixing/Solving any bugs found in the core. Must be handy in SQL and C++ or any other.

Scripters: 0/2 Must be very experienced, in either Lua or C++ or any other type og language. Two or more know would be great, not required.

Preferably, we would like people age 18+, but we do make exceptions if you are very skilled.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or contact me over MSN at this email: [email protected]

Here is a link to the website where you can also post on our forums: Illustrious-wow - Terms Of Service

Thank you,

TheBoss

stikygew is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey everyone yayayayayaya