Muppets on speed wotlk 3.0.9 X3 rates server

This is a discussion on Muppets on speed wotlk 3.0.9 X3 rates server within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; hey sac nice sig...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    desertrat is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey sac nice sig

XiSuperVillain is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to allow more fixes we are going to conver to a cosrum mangos = almost all wotlk buggs will be solved

Slothia is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not bad

I have played the server from the start and feel i can now give an honest opinion of it

GM help is very good if there is no GM online then the chances are you can log on the website and join irc, there is a GM on there most of the time who will try and help you out.

I would say it is not 99.9% bug free infact far from it
    DK's are not useable as of writing this you have no way of getting to the outside world as soon as you enter the Heart of Acherus you fall through the floor.

I would say as of most private servers 33% + quests do not work in northrend,
    Entering Icecrown is a no no it is that bugged and there is no way of getting to Coldarra unless you can fly at lvl 77.

Spirit Healers do not work at all and once you die the only option is to run back to your body, That is if when you die you are still in the same location, Several times I have died in northrend only for my ghost to appear in Azeroth.

Most of the people who play there at the moment seem to be from the old ClanProvider server with a few new faces.

From what I can tell there are 2 scripters and around 5 GM's
    I am sure in time this could be a great server, I have no doubt that the players on the server will defend it to the full.

At this time it is middle ground with this server,There are many worse and many better servers out there

Would I as a player come to this server the answer would be yes
    The team who run the server are friendly and help as much as they can

WoW addict Slothia

TroubleSome is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

layed there... It's normal that players want to show server best but some things should be clear.
    Server is bugged (They r slooowwwlllly repairing things, but they do).
    There is no PvP- bgs dont work, there r not enough ppl, most of ppl r rather PvE fans
    Gms
    There are few GMs, some r very nice but on the other hand some of them (especially this best) want to show their position, and they do..... and they make server awful.
    It depends on you if u join or dont. U will rather get bored slowly and uhmm... angry on DCs (ther eare days when playing is impossible 1dc per 5 sec :|), bugs, and some ppl...
    If you are PvP lover starting there will be waste of time. If you look for big community you will have heart attack when you will enter any capital. If you look for events you will have BIG problem
    All in all server can be recommended to ppl from CP GG (deleted servers), but if you are new go and look for something better. Definetly NO

PS. Server isnt on mangos... enjoy.
    Dont believe what they will say after this post, they just want to make server BEST in your eyes....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12