Untold Realms 1.12.1 PreTbc

This is a discussion on Untold Realms 1.12.1 PreTbc within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello i found nice PreTBC server (1.12.1 patch). I`m not GM but normal player. I just wanna to make this ...

ciras is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untold Realms 1.12.1 PreTbc

Hello

i found nice PreTBC server (1.12.1 patch). I`m not GM but normal player. I just wanna to make this server more popular and get more people for PreTBC raids Here we go:

Forum : Untold Realms (Powered by Invision Power Board)
    Register : Untold Realms (21 players online) <a href="#1" onClick="window.open ('pomm.php', 'pomm', 'Toolbar=0, Location=0, Directories=0, Status=0, Menubar=0, Scrollbar=0, Resizable=0, Copyhistory=1, Width=784, Height=525')">View</a>
    Realmlist set realmlist 66.207.165.18

Xp rate = 3 (it`s new server so atm it`s x5)
    drop/honor/rep = 1

I hope you will like this server
    In few days they are going to change emu for Antrix from Manogs becouse Manogs is crashing and DCing ppl. You will get links for client and patch at forum . Remeber it`s 1.12.1 not 2.0.0

Greetings
    Ciras

UntoldRealms is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello community,

As a representative from Untold Realms, I would just like to tell you all a little more about our Server. As stated previously, we are a 1.12.1(Soon to be 1.12.x !) Pre-TBC Server. We are running on MaNGOS currently, but we are to soon convert to WoWD an earlier form of Antrix. This should make stability outstanding for our server! We do have a fairly small community of about 200+ Members and rising. We hope to gain more plubicity after a while. We have a dedicated staff, that is willing to help you in your time of need.

We now have an upcoming project for all you Starcraft/Warcraft/and Diablo fans out there! So keep in touch. ^_^

Thank you,

Untold Management.

Boostt is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untoldrealms problem

Every time i try to logon to this Untoldrealm server it says: Connecting and right after that: Disconnected. Cause I have played earlier this month on the server, but since last week a have not been able to logon. And the webbsite seems to be down also because every time i go to untoldrealms webbsite and the forum it says Board Offline.
    Please help out
    Last edited by Boostt; 06-27-2009 at 05:33 PM.