*BRAND NEW* WoW Server

This is a discussion on *BRAND NEW* WoW Server within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I just got my server up, me and my friend were messing around with it, and realized how boring 2 ...

ajs71 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*BRAND NEW* WoW Server

I just got my server up, me and my friend were messing around with it, and realized how boring 2 people were. I'm looking for a pro-coder for WoW, that can really help my server be a success as I can hold well over 200 people. Looking for <GM>s too. Just nice, easy-going people that know how to speak English and use proper grammar (don't forget you need to be experienced xD). Also, I'm 14, so anyone around my age area would be great (13-18 MAX)

Some things you can do as a <GM> as it gets coded/worked on:

-Find some cool locations to make a mall or custom NPC for a custom quest, etc.
    -Make a kick-ass obstacle course for the server.
    -Help me think of some rules.
    -Have fun!

I'm not looking for an admin, unless you know how to work your way through the WoW DB and can help me script.

Please don't post an app saying "pick me pwease i real gud at wow and i gud gm oke?"
    You're just wasting my time, and yours.

If I accept you as a <GM> / Admin, I'll PM you the server info, because I don't want to make it public yet. The server kind of blows as of now, but soon, it'll be one of the most popular out there.

Thanks,
    Matt

demon9562 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. My name is Tyson and i have just read your post about your new server. I read that you were hiring GM's and i felt the urge to apply. First i have some questions: is server wotlk or BC ( or both since i dont have wotlk... Yet..) wats the name.. rates? and uptime..

my GM application:

-Tyson
    -i have GM'ed on Underworld Of Warcraft.. im pretty well known there.. and i messed around with my own server once.
    -i think i can help you since you said in your post you needed help with making a few things, i could help with that XD

So please take my application into consideration and hopefully ill hear back from you.

thankyou.

holyrunner is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup ? I wonna join ur server ( as player, not as gm or mod) just lol is it hamatchi?
    Of it isnt than where to create an acc, an whats realm?
    BTW i can help u with some good ideas xD, im 16 years old if i have to answer on it 13+ 18- xD

Savanth is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey im interested in being being a gm on your server =]

Application:

Henry
    I have run a private server with my friends but we fried the motherboard and have ceased to get a new one. i mildly know my way around the code and such.
    im looking toward working at blizzard after college so maybe this could help me prepare
    i think i could help bring some ideas to it

if interested, my msn is simplyinsanity(at)gmail(dot)com.

DestroyerofTime is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm quite curious on the position of GM on your server.

Application:

Name: Christina
    Codes in: Java & JavaScript
    GM Experience: None

My statement:
    I would love to become a GM on your server, I am NOT experienced though. I do know how to code (I'm not sure what script you work on but maybe I can help), and I am willing to learn how to be a GM, I can also help give an outline for rules, since I have been the President of a club I used to run in High School. I definitely wish to work in this industry as well once I get my major in Computer Science completed.

Free time: mainly early afternoon to night almost everyday, I do sometimes have completely free days as well (depending on my work hours and school hours)

If you wish to contact me:

Live Messenger & E-mail - Chrno12 (@) hotmail.com