New Euro Based VodkaRealm 3.0.9

This is a discussion on New Euro Based VodkaRealm 3.0.9 within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Welcome to The Vodka Realm, We have updated to Patch 3.1.3 and are stable. diligently fixing the bugs and server ...

Amaku is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vodka Realm Updated to 3.1.3!

Welcome to The Vodka Realm, We have updated to Patch 3.1.3 and are stable. diligently fixing the bugs and server is on a constant uptime cycle.

Dedicated to bringing you the best in a Blizzlike Private server experience.

3 professions instead of 2 gives you the ability to customize your gaming experience even further and helps to boost the community economy.

IRC support connected directly to the server allows us to help you even when we aren't in game.

Dedicated staff with 2 to 5 years of experience on board to help keep things running smoothly, solve issues, and provide you with the best experience of any private server.

Custom events not seen on any other server coming soon as well as a few others you may recognize with new twists.

Active forums and IRC so even when you aren't in game you can still keep up to date with whats going on in the community.

Hope to see you in game. www.VodkaRealm.co.uk

And feel free to join us in IRC by logging in at our Java chat at www.vodkarealm.co.uk/chat/
    Last edited by Amaku; 07-16-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Realm updated

tinkert is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great server everything works,we just need some more players ,best ping and uptime ive ever seen,GREAT SERVER,post a bug its fixed same day,irc from inside wow,i highly recomend this server,friendly ppl,its best reliability ive found and bug fixing staff!
    Last edited by tinkert; 06-14-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Amaku is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tinkert, wish others had given it a chance..

tinkert is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we just need a few more regular players,best ive played in 4 years,crash free,massive uptimes,everything works,its a damned great server,join us and see guys,custom events fully incorporated,custom mouint from lvl 1 at request,enjoy

Cytheria is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you good luck, i could join up but i don't have the time to spare to level up a character 1-80 all over again(i did this many times in retail)... so i have a question, how fast you level up ?? what is the estimated time to reach the 80th lvl ??