Dethpod wow, Blizzlike 1X Uber server. Least bugged quests of all servers

This is a discussion on Dethpod wow, Blizzlike 1X Uber server. Least bugged quests of all servers within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; So, i've been playing on this server for about 1 year now. Its not a new server, but i truly ...

tailcracker is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dethpod wow, Blizzlike 1X Uber server. Least bugged quests of all servers

So, i've been playing on this server for about 1 year now. Its not a new server, but i truly believe that it is the best private server out there. And believe me, i have tried over 100 different servers. Now, i know that most people think that 1x servers are boring and slow, but i think that they are the best.

My reasons for this are mainly, when you hit 80 you are more respected, and also lvling 1x helps you to learn to play your character properly. No n00bs in the raids on this server. Also, i just have to say this. Ive never seen a griefer on the server. Everyone there is a pleasure to play with, and they are always very helpful. We also have very helpful GMs like Healz and Byzantius.

The server website is : wow.dethpod.com
    The Patch version Is 3.0.9 (this isnt really a problem for people above that patch version) it doesnt take a huge amount to depatch, as when you do it your client ends up at 3.0.0)

The main server is belfalas. This si the one times server. We also have another instant 80 server, but no one ever uses that one. We need your help to get more players on the server. Even if you don't want to join it would be cool if you went onto wow.dethpod.com and voted for us. That would draw more players to the server and we would be very happy with you. The server is in dire need of new players, as we only have about 60 on at a time.

Oh, and the servers fast too. I'm generally in green latencys and i live in New Zealand which has very bad internet connection.

So, less bugged quests, 1x server, very fast, helpful players and gms, WORLD EVENTS like Hallows end and Winters Veil (I know, not many servers have those) and very cool site, forums. What more could you want? go to

wow.dethpod.com and try our server out. You are sure to like it.

Marijuana is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I'll return the favor.. :p

JDogg is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds PERFECT for me and my friends, we are looking for a private server Blizz like, low or 1x rates and this sounds really good, we are in Australia so it sounds like ping will be good too. My only concern is, I'm a refugee from Scape Gaming (WoWLegion) which was shutdown or something, and that server had loads of people, great fun, so I hope this server gets popular, because it sounds amazing, voted.
    Last edited by JDogg; 09-22-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks both of you. To answer your question jdogg, yes, we do grow. We lost a lot of players, but we are building back up again. The best way for us to grow is to advertise on places like this and for everyone to tell their friends. anyway, if any of you decide to join the server, have fun

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, double post (guy above deleted his)
    Last edited by tailcracker; 09-26-2009 at 10:44 PM.

adobespace is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warning: do not join this server. Crashes every hour, sometimes less. Bugged everything: quests/talents etc... the list goes on. I don't suggest playing here.

bert18 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u could also try firesquare.net they are a private server less bugs i did play at dethpod but it isnt up to date on the latest patches and takes forever to patch but it works although it has a small community u can give this a try and dethpod is and equally good server so both are good for a true blizz like experience

subter is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes this server USED to crash alot, I can assure you that is not the case now because i play on here every day and i simply havent seen it crash yet. Im an alliance player and am in the biggest guild on the realm belfalas "Knight of the lost realm" and i recommend this guild if you like to RAID or run DUNGEONS alot.

another thing about this server is the community, ive played on tons of private servers but their not the same. when you join make sure you type /join world and you will see what im talkin about, always someone around to help you or just chat with. one last thing worth noting is their wicked vote reward system, vote on their site, mail the tokens to your character and spend them on anything from low level gear to pets, just an amazing assortment of stuff and way too much to list.

this server has been updated recently and is on the highest client patch available 3.3.3a (11723)

hope to see you there!

subter is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah i forgot to mention that if you like horde characters, you should join "Road Rovers" guild, they are pretty active with raids and dungeons as well.

and if your into pvp, they have a new realm devoted to it as well.

they also have a facebook group called "dethpodians" that is fairly popular

wow.dethpod.com
    Last edited by subter; 05-05-2010 at 08:22 PM.

ZaDrugLord is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing with scripted quests are nice..but what about instances and dungeons?I lean more to them than PvP