(PROJECT)WoW-Core 3.3.2 ArcEmu Server

This is a discussion on (PROJECT)WoW-Core 3.3.2 ArcEmu Server within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; WoW -Core (3.3.2 ArcEmu r11403) Hello there D3Scene Members, as you can tell from the title of my post that ...

Dimarx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(PROJECT)WoW-Core 3.3.2 ArcEmu Server

WoW-Core (3.3.2 ArcEmu r11403)

Hello there D3Scene Members, as you can tell from the title of my post that this is only a Notice/Recruitment Post. I am only trying to get Members for a few spots on my server well Project server. What I am looking for is what every server says they are looking for. A Professional staff that knows ArcEmu and knows how to act mature. Not a bunch of 13 or 14 year old children running around on a server with GM tag thinking they are better then everyone else and kicks every player that says "Poop" or "Noob".

Below are the Specs for a compiled ArcEmu 3.3.2 Server I have. I took a Tree-Tree Core and Put it with a Ac-Web Repack and I have a Stable uptime and Great Latency but apparently....No staff. So I wanted a few Members from D3scene that will take I don't know 3-4 Hours a day to help me build this server. The Developers of this server will not only get Administrator Status But! they will also get Full DB (after a couple days of proving your a mature individual and that you have very good knowledge of
    what you are doing and what you have on your hands.). I'm willing to give me staff 15% of Donations from the Server after the server is payed for and Etc.

So Here are the Rates Etc for my Server.

P.S. If you want to Changed a Few Rates Don't be afraid to post your Opinion.
    Thank you.

Code:
    <Rates Health="125"
           Power1="125"
           Power2="125"
           Power3="125"
           Power4="125"
           QuestReputation="215"
           KillReputation="255"
           Honor="75"
           PvPTimer="300000"
           ArenaQueueDiff="150"
           Compression="1"
           XP="215"
           QuestXP="215"
           RestXP="100"
           ExploreXP="300"
           DropGrey="100"
           DropWhite="100"
           DropGreen="100"
           DropBlue="100"
           DropPurple="100"
           DropOrange="10"
           DropArtifact="5"
           DropMoney="100"
           Save="300000"
           SkillChance="100"
           SkillRate="100"
           ArenaMultiplier2x="10"
           ArenaMultiplier3x="10"
           ArenaMultiplier5x="10">

What I see with every single server is that they guarantee a professional staff and 24/7 uptime and 99% Unbugged Spells and Spawned "ICC" and things like that. Now it grinds my gears to see that players are being pulled into servers like that. So I want you all of D3Scene on my topic to post what it is you are looking for in a Server. It can be Unbalanced Gear to Straight PVP I don't Care post it. If I like and people On the thread agree that its a good idea then you and your idea will become a part of staff. But remember I want 17+ Staff Members. So Prove to me that you are very mature and smart when it comes to be a very professional staff member. So Thank you for Reading my Post. I hope you all Reply with a great suggestion.

Kind Regards.

Dimarx

UPDATE: I have the Server Up and Running currently and I'm Looking for a Co-Owner/Administrator to Watch and Handle the server while I am gone during my day at work and with the fiancee. If you want this Position Please add me on MSN. Addition with becoming my Servers Co-Owner you will get 25% of Donations (5% Extra for any Scripts/Core Updates Made). So Please Apply for the server. I'm glad to have new Friends.
    Last edited by Dimarx; 03-23-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Update for Applications

mylifeisinsane is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can i join

how can i join this server

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me a WoW Server has to be kinda fast lvl up but no soo fast...that it isn't sooo boring getting top lvl! And have dungeons : D
    Woot