LoyalGaming

This is a discussion on LoyalGaming within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; loyalgaming. net/forum/ LoyalGamingWoW is a PVP based arena server with a side dish of RP. Instant 80, instant season 7 ...

DarkFrost is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoyalGaming

loyalgaming. net/forum/

LoyalGamingWoW is a PVP based arena server with a side dish of RP.

Instant 80, instant season 7 (relentless) and honor for offpart season 8 (wrathful) and arena points for the main wrathful set.

What sets us apart is that we are a fun community. We are not running on some bad hamachi bullshit, we are a legit server that hopes to make it big. We have a 24/7 90% uptime (at least I'm not lying to you.. all of those other fake servers with 99.9% uptime make me lol) VPS that hosts our WoW server, and we already have a steady playerbase. We have donation items, and no, they aren't OP. No-one wants insanewow bullshit. They are slightly better than wrathful gear, and there are donor mounts and whatnot. We allow trolling, unless it gets too out of hand, and have a respectful community. We will gladly help you out if you need our help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this far, and hope to see you ingame!

*if a mod could edit the actual link to my forums, that'd be great.

xavier21282 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just not a fan of the whole instant 80 deal its nice for some but not really my thing...