Celestial (Rp)

This is a discussion on Celestial (Rp) within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Celestial Role Playing (RP) Celestial is a hub for creative minds to flourish. We do not promote player-vs-player for that, ...

Rush5 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Celestial (Rp)

Celestial
    Role Playing
    (RP)

Celestial is a hub for creative minds to flourish. We do not promote player-vs-player for that, in our opinion, is the skill-less mans way of settling issues, or the solution reached upon for those whom are seek to constantly gloat about their high DPS and 'skills'. We do not promote Player-vs-Monster combat either, while it is allowed, the purpose of roleplaying has nothing to do with either of those, roleplaying is engaging with others to weave stories, relationships, etc, etc. Not murder them just to gain some little numbers that say "You're better than this guy, congratulations!".

Now this may turn off some prospective newcomers, but that is fine. Here we seek 'quality over quantity'. A small player base of optimal roleplayers is more appealing than a large player base of PvP'er's from retail. We're not setting out to be the biggest and most advance roleplaying server, that's left to the over ambitious folks. Nay, we're simply a little RP shoppe on the corner where roleplayers can gather and do what they do best: Roleplay! Now don't get me wrong, we will go out of our way to ensure you have a fun, stress free time. The staff here is amongst the kindest souls the internet has to offer. ( Not that this says much but hey! )

To wrap it, we're here to roleplay, everything else is considered too busy or just too unneeded. We want to keep roleplaying in its purest form, Blizzard's Live servers have failed at this and there are few private servers out there that can deliver on what they promise. While I can't say we will be able to give you everything a roleplayer would need, we sure as hell will try.
    -A word from Dyssomnia, administrator

What to expect:
    Celestial is a free, Arcemu compiled server, created to bring you a role playing environment.

- A complete database, with the option to apply for/create your own custom weapons to continue to expand
    - A housing system, allowing you to seek housing for your characters
    - The GM functions, available to all players. Players will be able to use extended game master commands to further there own characters, so on, and so forth.
    - Caring Gamemasters, who were all normal players. When a problem appears, they are always there to help mediate.
    - Friendly players!
    - A Custom Gameobject patch, allowing players to see hundreds of custom game objects, buildings, and more, to enhance experience!
    - Join us for custom roleplaying events! And feel free to check our most recent update to Youtube, the lastest

Don't know how to roleplay? Doesn't matter! Join us on Celestial and most players would certainly share tips about role play!

Quick Facts:
    Population: <20
    Patch: 3.3.5a

Forums
    Account Creation

Hope to see you online!
    Rush
    Last edited by Rush5; 08-31-2010 at 06:20 AM.

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just registered. Sounds fun, but I need to download WoW again. :O

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds Cool, il drop by some time

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

Rush5 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you guys are interested! Really, if you have any questions at all, just IM me! [email protected], im pretty much always around, and always willing to help.