TBN | The Bloody Network - Burning Crusade 2.4.3

This is a discussion on TBN | The Bloody Network - Burning Crusade 2.4.3 within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; -- removed by Jolinar....

TBN
    TBN is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TBN | The Bloody Network - Burning Crusade 2.4.3

-- removed by Jolinar.

Last edited by Jolinar; 10-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably wrong since I used google translate, but...

Hello dear community. Using the stickers thread, we want to make TBN again separately on our Burning Crusade Realm (on the patch 2.4.3) carefully.

More and more projects with this same patch can be pulped and in many places you can hear the plaintive cries for good TBC realms.

Although it belongs to the players who are the good old TB Feeling is everything, then you are in the right place.

We offer a high rate of Blizzlike Realm. So you have the opportunity to develop your character quickly, without having to take on so-called custom content. The world was then left in all areas as close as possible to the original.

The realm is based on a heavily revised Trinity Core with numerous updates from the mangoes 0.12 and Oregon community. Despite the vast progress, are still regularly performed updates to improve the feel on.

We offer a very nice community, friendly and fast support as well as rapid processing of bug reports. The realm exists now for about a year. In that time there were no wipes, even longer downtime. In the section of the Realm 2 to 5 days at a time online. The only down times are due Patch Days, which usually take no more than 15 minutes.

We also want to point out that we are still looking for active Game Master and Developer for the TBC realm. So who has the desire and interest, is welcome to write an application in our forum.

Should you have questions about your realm, you can make like this one. I will do my best to answer all questions möchglichst quickly.

I would love one or the other new face on the TBC Realm to welcome and wish you, you come over time, we have fun and success.

tbn.ms

Elwendil is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of Course, that's the best World of Warcraft TBC Realm i've ever seen! The community is very friendly and very engaged. The server has a lot of raids and the real old times tbc-feeling, very nice and nearly perfect! Test it - You will love it!

Best Regards,
    Elwendil

-------------------------------

Wenn auch ihr zu den Spielern gehört, denen das gute alte TBC-Feeling über alles geht, dann seid ihr bei uns genau richtig.
    Dies kann ich vollkommen bestätigen! Die User auf dem TBC Realm sind verdammt freundlich und hilfsbereit gegenüber Anfängern und geben sich auch die beste Mühe, viele und vor allem erfolgreiche Raids aufzubauen. Die Leute helfen Anfängern beim Leveln und gliedern sie auf Stufe 70 direkt in Gilden und Raids ein, sodass diese direkt ein optimales Raiderlebnis haben können. Die Community ist dort also unübertrieben die Beste, die ich kenne.

MfG
    Elwendil

Malinchen is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Der beste BC-Server, den ich kenne! Tolle Community, keine Bugs/Laggs oder nervende Serverdowns, blizzlike gescriptete Instanzen und ständiger Support!
    Es laufen regelmäßig 25er Instanzen, BG's und vieles mehr!
    Für alle BC-Begeisterten nur zu empfehlen!

The best BC-Server I've ever seen! Very nice community, no bugs/laggs, blizzlike bosses and good support. Many great Raids and BG's!

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    Probably wrong since I used google translate, but...
    [...]
    In any case, please report non-english threads in an instant, that's something we don't need. Much love.