Crimson WoW (Uber-wow) instant 80 fair PvP

This is a discussion on Crimson WoW (Uber-wow) instant 80 fair PvP within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; hey guys, for any of you who used to play on uber wow , its back up under the name ...

crazykillaz99 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson WoW (Uber-wow) instant 80 fair PvP

hey guys,

for any of you who used to play on uber wow, its back up under the name crimson,

for those of you who dont know crimson wow, its an 100% fair pvp server, you start of with furious and work your way up through BG and arena till you have wrathful, or you can donate for relentless, i have spent months searching for a private server and this was the one im now addicted too.

Realmlist: hey guys,

for any of you who used to play on uber wow, its back up under the name crimson,

for those of you who dont know crimson wow, its an 100% fair pvp server, you start of with furious and work your way up through BG and arena till you have wrathful, or you can donate for relentless, i have spent months searching for a private server and this was the one im now addicted too.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykillaz99 View Post
    hey guys,

Realmlist: hey guys,

Enjoy

Enjoy

BBCode for ya bud and Good luck.