First of all hello and thank for taking the time to read about PRIME Gaming!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I have been playing live World of Warcraft from the very start of the game being released, and have had a lot of previous experience in hosting and creating a private gaming experience within World of Warcraft. I have played on pretty much every top end gaming server at one point or another, so I know whats good and bad.

The bad points on most servers is that after a while players will get bored and move onto another server, and so on and so forth. I will be releasing new bosses, content and gear upgrades on either every 1st or last day of each month. Meaning there will always be players at PRIME Gaming.

My aim for PRIME Gaming is to provide players with not only a free service but a gaming experience like no other. Rich in content and a high quality of game play. For these reasons I am not releasing the server just yet as I am still working on a lot of custom scripting, items, boss fights and instances, I will be releasing the first realm which will be a high rates fun server at the start of 2011 (specific date yet to be confirmed)

Here is a few things to look forward at PRIME Gaming

* New content released each month.
* High rates servers.
* Can Create Human Hunters
* 254 Level Cap.
* Quality cores and content.
* Thousands of custom gear, weapons and items.
* Regular PvP and fun events.
* Scripted custom bosses and instances.
* Flash enabled and rich website.
* Automated Voting and Donation system.
* 3.3.5a core (will release 4.0.3 when fully stable)
* Constant updates and fixes
* Simple, High quality malls (No over the top amount of vendors)

Once released we will be running on a fully dedicated server and wont be like every other high rates private server. It will be one of the all time best gaming experiences out there. I have also never heard of a server that will introduce brand new content every month!

Visit our website for more details and to stay tuned

thanks for reading

Regards
Balls (Server Owner)
www(dot)prime-gaming(dot)com