World of Raidcraft Highrate Blizzlike and Funserver! 3.3.5a LF 10 Beta Testers!

This is a discussion on World of Raidcraft Highrate Blizzlike and Funserver! 3.3.5a LF 10 Beta Testers! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello. This is Gar, one of the admins of the new server, World of Raidcraft. This server is about to ...

Garneth is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile World of Raidcraft Highrate Blizzlike and Funserver! 3.3.5a LF 10 Beta Testers!

Hello.

This is Gar, one of the admins of the new server, World of Raidcraft. This server is about to begin open beta on the server so people can come test things out, report bugs, etc. Currently, however, we are accepting 10 people to beta test our servers. Details below.

What is World of Raidcraft?
    World of Raidcraft is two servers. A Highrate blizzlike server, and a funserver (funserver is still being worked on by the GM staff to ensure the experience is enjoyed). We are working to script instances on the blizzlike server currently, so we would like if beta testers stray from the instances for the time being. It's boring otherwise! At the Funserver, it's mostly PvP oriented, and will have vendors with gear.

How do I connect to World of Raidcraft?
    That's a broad question. If you want to create a game account, you can send a message to me with the subject line "World of Raidcraft Account". Message with what you would like your account name and password to be, and we will get that created as soon as we can!

I got my account, how do I get into the server??
    First, you need to download Hamachi. It's free and easy to download. Just google it!

Alright, Hamachi is downloaded. Why did I do this?
    For the time being, we need to use Hamachi for others to connect to our server. In the future, this may become unneeded. For the connection guide from this step on, refer to our Connection Guide on the World of Raidcraft forums.
    http :// woraidcraft.toxicfarm . com /t36-connection-guide-temp
    (Without spaces. I dont have 10 posts so bear with me )

Yay! I'm ingame now!
    That's not a question, but welcome to World of Raidcraft!

STAGE OF BETA:
    Currently, as of January the 11th, 2011, we are accepting 10 people to test our beta. In the future, we will have an open beta so we can test the number of people that can connect and have good game play. Again, PM me for a game account. We will choose the first 10 to PM us to be beta testers, so it's first come first serve for the time being.

Once ingame, if you ever find a bug, there are two things we request you to do.
    1) Create a ticket with the bug. If a GM is online and available to answer you, they will message you.
    2) Post it on our bug report forum.
    http :// woraidcraft.toxicfarm . com /f11-bugs
    (Again no spaces, cant post links due to my post count on this forum)

Thank you and we hope you enjoy the server! Again, this is in beta, so there probably will be a lot of bugs. Make sure to report them!

-Gar and the World of Raidcraft GM Team
    Last edited by Garneth; 01-12-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Copy & Paste issues fixed

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon peeps!

Additional information: I will create a video guide soon if anyone experiences issues. Still need 10 beta testers for this 3.3.5a Highrate Blizzlike and PVP Server

Corpzz is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wanna get more popular, I would get it public, without hamachi.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main owner had issues with it. We are forced to use Hamachi until he gets a capable router, or so he says, which will probably happen once the beta is concluded.

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you are better off getting a dedicated host for the server. That is the only way that you will establish yourself a somewhat decent player-base on any wow private server that you start. Speaking from experience here bud.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owner says he's getting a new router this weekend. Hamachi is only temporary, and we really need people to help test our realm

Alumian is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, old thread, but if you still need help i'm willing to help out. Just PM with a contact email address or something and we can talk.

lion2205 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Corps said, if you get off hamachi you will get much more publicity. <.<