Destiny WoW is looking for beta testers! 1.12.1

This is a discussion on Destiny WoW is looking for beta testers! 1.12.1 within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; We are patch 1.12.1 Features: Raids have been adjusted to provide an enjoyable yet difficult experience for 5-10 players until ...

xero2271 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny WoW is looking for beta testers! 1.12.1

We are patch 1.12.1
    Features:
    • Raids have been adjusted to provide an enjoyable yet difficult experience for 5-10 players until the community grows beyond such
    • Instant 60 to get right into the action
    • starter greens to get you started in end game instances, earn your gear and get a spot in raids!
    • Nearly 100% scripted and stable instances provide the feeling that you really are running through your favorite instance, not some cheap knockoff
    • Friendly Development, GM and playerbase are willing to help with any and all issues, have a bad experience? give us the feedback. WE LISTEN!
    • DO NOT come into the server expecting to be tossed into bwl with full T1 and your cool pew pew spells, this server is designed for you to earn your blues as if you hit 60 and work your way into aq20, zg etc. Although the instances are nerfed that doesnt make them a cake-walk, expect a CHALLENGE
    • This server covers all 3 genres your looking for! PVP, PVE, and RP! (coming soon)With custom Arena events - FFA 2v2 5v5, The feeling of epic after defeating that boss with only 300 hp, (in production)or even the lovely stroll through town with your favorite tunic and trousers on. Be ready to enjoy it!
    • nearly 24/7 up-time (besides minor restarts to implement a minor DB change)
    • Become a part of the team by creating a promo video of your group doing the boss that was the titan of terror in retail, or the friendly community you love to be a part of. Create a banner that shows how amazing Destiny really is!

Send me a PM with preferred username and password and I will send you the conformation

Realmlist is destinywow.no-ip.org

The website is currently: Destinywow. webs . com

We also are looking for ONE more gm to make sure our players have at least one GM online when the other isnt, if you feel like you fit the spot send me a PM with an application.

Remember, limited spots for now, get here first and be the one to hold titles of "First"!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the server, remember if you have ANY issues feel free to pm me or I will give you my e-mail =)

You can download WoW 1.12.1 Straight to your computer, change the realmlist and logon when you download this link: thepiratebay. org/torrent/5250337/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1_Classic_(Install_and_Go_)

Last edited by xero2271; 01-16-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you didnt post realmlist

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just gave it to the people that asked but I added it in since it doesnt hurt anything =)

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xero2271 View Post
    We are patch 1.12.1
    Features:
    • 20 man raids have been shrunk to 5 man raids to save the pain of finding a large group with the currently small population
    • Instant 60 to get right into the action
    • starter greens to get you started in end game instances, earn your gear and get a spot in raids!
    • Stable instances provide a fun experience without the pain of worrying about crashing the server
    • Friendly Development and Head GM are willing to help with any and all issues, have a bad experience? give us the feedback. WE LISTEN!
    • This is only beta testing and will be a closed-tight knit community, First come first serve so reserve your spot today.

Send me a PM with preferred username and password and I will send you the conformation

Realmlist is destinywow.no-ip.org

The website is currently: Not Found - Webs.com

We also are looking for ONE more gm to make sure our players have at least one GM online when the other isnt, if you feel like you fit the spot send me a PM with an application.

Remember, limited spots for now, get here first and be the one to hold titles of "First"!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the server, remember if you have ANY issues feel free to pm me or I will give you my e-mail =)

You can download WoW 1.12.1 Straight to your computer, change the realmlist and logon when you download this link WoW thepiratebay dot org/torrent/5250337/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1_Classic_(Install_and_Go_)
    Just a bbcode for ya.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Zacro much appreciated. I am not trying to promote the server I am trying to recruit friendly players who would like to help out testing a server
    Last edited by xero2271; 01-14-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested and almost every end game 5 man instance is 100% scripted! things are looking good