Shinigami WoW 3.3.5 Trinity Blizzlike - New Server

This is a discussion on Shinigami WoW 3.3.5 Trinity Blizzlike - New Server within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; We are a new Blizzlike private server (Jan 2011) supporting patch 3.3.5 WOTLK. So what makes us different than any ...

shini211 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shinigami WoW 3.3.5 Trinity Blizzlike - New Server

We are a new Blizzlike private server (Jan 2011) supporting patch 3.3.5 WOTLK. So what makes us different than any of the other blizzlike servers out there? To be honest, not much really as our server operates just as well as most other blizzlike servers out there. Just like other servers, we work hard to bring you a stable lag free environment. That is our focus: Stability

Core:
    Trinity
    Realm: 5x Blizzlike
    Capacity: 1000+ Players

Contrary to some servers however, we do not require donations to keep up with other players who do. Some servers, but not all, are free to play however you can donate to receive high level items and/or gold. In our opinion, this makes game-play unfair to other players who grind to get their high level gear. Our server is designed to be as close to retail as possible (with the exception of our XP rate multiplier) to keep game-play as fair as possible.

RBG - OK
    RDF - OK

Utgarde Keep - OK
    Utgarde Pinnacle - OK
    Drak'tharon Keep - OK
    Gundrak - OK
    Azjol-Nerub - OK
    Halls of Lightning - OK
    Halls of Stone - OK
    The Culling of Stratholme - OK
    The Nexus - OK
    Pit of Saron - OK
    Forge of Souls - OK

Wintergrasp is still being implemented, however most of our quests, dungeons, and battlegrounds are working and free of bugs. We're only 3 people so far working on this server, however I own the physical server so I can guarantee you it's longevity. We're in need of staff and accepting applications for all positions. If that's something you're interested in please contact me or post in our forum. We're also interested in opening a Cataclysm realm in the future but will require more staff for that.

Set Realmlist: 66.96.255.37

Register for a new account at (copy and paste in browser):
    Code:
    Attached Images

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i just make some suggestions?

i think you guys need to put in some promo to attract people for a period of time.. I know there are some servers did that and they populate their server drastically. After a certain amount of time, you can close the promo-after you think that your server is well populated. I already registered myself to your server + forum to help you guys gain more players. And help you guys test out quests

ps. you're probably need to get a DNS for your server But soFar i really like your Homepage tho and i'll try it after i get home

shini211 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by undead_warrior View Post
    can i just make some suggestions?

i think you guys need to put in some promo to attract people for a period of time.. I know there are some servers did that and they populate their server drastically. After a certain amount of time, you can close the promo-after you think that your server is well populated. I already registered myself to your server + forum to help you guys gain more players. And help you guys test out quests

ps. you're probably need to get a DNS for your server But soFar i really like your Homepage tho and i'll try it after i get home
    Hi, Thanks for joining : )

I agree, we've been thinking about an 80 promo setup with either starter PVP or PVE gear. Do you think that's good or maybe something different?

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that it's a good start. but don't just only look at my opinions Do what you think best for your server and people will come

iRamie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a proposition add me on msn
    [email protected] live.com

Drinkursoul is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poohtoe what the hell bro. long time no see. Well i see your moving right along with the new private server. damn bro i miss battling along side you on wow. i had a little problem with my computer bro and lost my wow game. i am redownloading it right now. i hope to hear from you soon. Your bro Drinkursoul.