Avion Project 3.3.5a Needs Staff and Players

This is a discussion on Avion Project 3.3.5a Needs Staff and Players within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Forums - w ww.avionwow.o rg/forums/ (remove the 2 spaces between www and the org) Homepage - w ww.avion wow .o ...

P3COL4 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Avion Project 3.3.5a Needs Staff and Players

Forums - w ww.avionwow.o rg/forums/ (remove the 2 spaces between www and the org)
    Homepage - w ww.avion wow.o rg/ (remove the 2 spaces between www and the org)

Realmserver resides at logon.avionwow.org

Hello, I am posting here today because we have started a new TrinityCore2 project. I will be briefly talking here about the planned future of server itself and what has been done so far. So if you feel anything coming from this post, please reply and give some feedback what to improve.

Staff Needed:

1/5 GM's
    0/2 Developers
    0/2 Graphic Designers

Project server Avion went live 11.9.2011.
    • Blizzlike all-around feel
    • 23x Rates
    • Normal/Blizzlike drop rates
    • Professions have 2x gain
    • No donator items (except mounts+some minipets just a greet for supporting the project)
    • Vote system exists just for helping starting players out. (5votes => 100g)
    • Avion server runs on dedicated machine
    • Server is protected with firewall, USP and skills (heh)
    • Core customisation is being done, using my own created patch system to keep my custom code inside up to date TrinityCore2 Revision (Shell scripting ftw)
    • Website with many functionalities (Thanks for Jeutie for good CMS template to start working, I just heavily modified it, all copyrights are there <3)
    • Armory with full functionality (Core modifications)
    • 2 Servers, 1 Webserver and 1 Realm server.
    • Servers reside in Finland, Europe
    • All servers running my favorite Linux... Debian!
    • Realm server runs on 400/400mbps (unmeter of course) connection with extremely nice latency. I have access to this machine and its close to my location. USP backup.
    • Web server is hosted by a company called Nebula in Helsinki, Finland. It has some idiotic large 1GB uplink so... Yeah... Its a sponsor machine and it has many sites running on it, its dedicated to me and my friend tough so not public either. Anyway damn solid webserver!
    • Fixed security holes on website modules, if you find any please report about em.
    This is where we stand now, for future Im planning on getting more functionality in server core. Theres a lot of code to go trough and events to script. In the near future the realm server will get upgrade for hardware to raise our population max greatly. Server has been really stable, not even one crash so far even tough we play around and that's something I wanna keep.

Some quests are bugging and this is no god-like server promising it all, it has whats been made for TrinityCore2 to this date and of course were developing more.

Im also looking for developers/gamemasters to possibly join the cause. I myself might be a bit strict about who letting on the project so I quess ill introduce myself a bit for players view too.

Im 23 years old PHP+JS(Jquery+Ajax)+SQL professional from Finland. I make my living with my programming. I have semi-good/good skills in C++ too, I usually do runtime graphics via OpenGL with C++ (Demos) but I got interested in running private server myself lately. I have a history of making private servers for Ultima Online and boy did we do that a lot! We once had a huge almost a year taken project of making a custom world and we did do it too! Minus side was being kinda young and ignorant on building good community around it... Well that's old stuff, but whats new is this project. Im no professional in handling TrinityCore or any other wow emulator in fact, but Im getting the hang of it pretty well in past few months. Avion Project you see now has been made to this point in just one week. That also tells that Im currently unemployed and have free time to work on this and that's just great!

I also want to add that all my servers are 100% or partly owned by me. Realm server is 100% my machine and the connection its using is legitly mine to use for the server. No rent servers are running on this project and domain has been paid for a year so no fees are actually running for this. That said this project will never try to start maintaining some kinda budget... Donations go for only upgrading hardware/software/domain/etc.. when needed, other time we collect donations for developers booze haha

Also I have to say, the owner of this server is VERY dedicated and active! He works on the server nearly 10 hours a day! He makes everything perfect no matter what it is! Please join us and see what it's all about! Great Community!

If you have any questions, please fire away. Looking forward to seeing you all, at least try the server out and any reports will be greatly appreciated!

Your sincerely,
    Shadowfury - Head Gamemaster
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg w.jpg (20.8 KB, 2 views)
    Last edited by P3COL4; 09-18-2011 at 01:34 AM.

borara is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good server!

Craffti is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds promising, gonna check it out.

Dstrat33 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I made a account but its saying my info is wrong when i try to login to the forums

Tumeski is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old thread, posted by Ex-GM

New thread here

Phartesio is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)