Orders-of-Frostmourne.com [EN/EU] Highrate Realm [x20] - is lookin for players

This is a discussion on Orders-of-Frostmourne.com [EN/EU] Highrate Realm [x20] - is lookin for players within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Dear players, nerds, d3scene'ler and guests, in this thread i wanna present you a new and breathtaking one proejct which ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Overlord22 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Orders-of-Frostmourne.com [EN/EU] Highrate Realm [x20] - is lookin for players

Dear players, nerds, d3scene'ler and guests,

in this thread i wanna present you a new and breathtaking one proejct which names Orders-of-Frostmourne.

The aim from Orders-of-Frostmourne is, to be one of the best, WotLK freeshards which has to offer the scene. With our strong dedicated Servers, which stands in one of the biggest datacentre in europe and connected with a unbelievable 480GBit/s backbone, we can offer you a firstclass, lagfree play experience. That is really rare on other freeshards. That is for you: No waiting times on free player slots while the main time, no aloof slots, only you, the game and a big taste of fun!

Our supporter and developer work very hard on it to fix mistakes which you find in the game. Even with updates of the database or the Core you will have no loses with the performance of the server.

Our developers are engaged and are paid for her job, that is for you in plain English: Should you find a bug, you can announce this in our Bugtracker and he is removed within 48 hours. Promised!

Our present dedicated server, stands in Dusseldorf. He has an Uplink of 2000 MBit / see and has grown therefore of every job.

Here still a small listing what comes up to you:

• Firstclass dedicated servers
    • 20x Rates for leveling
    • Blizzlike Droprates
    • Blizzlike Encountesr, like Arthas, Gunship battle and other.
    • Exclusive Accountpanel with a few funtions for your ingame chars (with Vote and donate system)
    • 24/7 Support via ingame Ticket, our support forums or our teamspeak 3

If you want the Wotlk experience anew, or maybe for the first time experience, join to us and experience the maximum expression of quality in the matter of Freeshard private server

Frostshatter is waiting for you !

Orders-of-Frostmourne

Homepage: Orders-of-Frostmourne
    Forum: www.orders-of-frostmourne.com/forums

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you the best of luck bud on your server. One of few I have seen lately that has a very clean and good looking website, along with a very detailed description of their server. Just remember my friend, anything that you "promise" anytime that you advertise on any forum, be sure to stick to it, and keep that promise or your population will never grow, and it will never last. Never promise unless you can deliver in other words. Not saying that this is what you are doing of course, because everything looks great so far !

I have told many others that your appearance is KEY in being successful with any server.

On a side note :

I am a GFX designer, along with a couple of others that make up our team, and we do help with the design and look of websites and images, etc. If you would like to talk to us about it, my Skype is : statics_zacro

Best of Luck

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all thanks Zacro for your feedback. Of course we try to hold your promises, thats our aim. It makes me really happy to hear some feedback like that.

I lay a lot on ours appeareance so has worked we long on this homepage. However, she is not quite ready definitively yet I really like your ava and sig, so I think I will certainly contact you in the next time, thanks for that offer.

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH man this seem legit. I think imma go try it out... look for me Undead_warrior

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So also thanks a lot undead_warrior. I'll be very happy if we be allowed to welcome you. Don't forget that we startet out with the server for a few days, thats means we dont have yet too many players.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

I've forget to say the we also offer a Downpatching Guide from 4.x (Cata) to 3.3.5a (WotLK). Look here: Orders-of-Frostmourne - Downpatching Guide (4.X to 3.3.5a)

Jovetic is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gj

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you too Jovetic, but actually we are lookin for our first players. Hope to see u guys soon on Orders of Frostmourne :-)

//Update: Hotfixxes implemented, Bugtracker maintenance and Teamspeak3 is back online. TS3 IP: logon.orders-of-frostmourne.com

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have our first players now. In 2 days our "Feast of Winter Veil" will start on our Highrate Server "Frostshatter". We would be happy if u visit us.

Greetings Overlord22

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New hotfixxes are implemented. And..

We hope you all will have fun and we wish you a merry Christmas

Your Orders-of-Frostmourne Team

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //The "Feast of Winter Veil" started without problems after our hotfix.

We hope you all will have fun and we wish you a merry christmas.

Your orders-of-frostmourne team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast