3.3.5a Whisperwind - Pure Blizzlike - 1x Rates

This is a discussion on 3.3.5a Whisperwind - Pure Blizzlike - 1x Rates within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; -3.3.5a Whisperwind- -Pure Blizzlike- -1x Rates- -Trinity Core- -24/7 Uptime- -Working Website & Forums- At Whisperwind we are committed to ...

Sycosis is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.3.5a Whisperwind - Pure Blizzlike - 1x Rates

-3.3.5a Whisperwind-
    -Pure Blizzlike-
    -1x Rates-
    -Trinity Core-
    -24/7 Uptime-
    -Working Website & Forums-

At Whisperwind we are committed to provide you the best World of Warcraft experience. We need You to be with us, to help us deliever the best. We are still low on pop but once you login at our realms stay on for a while and you will see new people joining up.

Our Whisperwind Realm is Pure 1x Blizzclone with no custom content whatsoever, so you play World of Warcraft as it is meant to be played.

Our realm is constantly available and lag-free, professionally developed, maintained and secured. Powered by TrinityCore

Most abilities, spells, quests, dungeons and raids work flawlessly and Arenas and Battlegrounds are also working offering most feature rich WoTLK content available.

We believe in fair play and our team is devoted to make sure you get the best possible WoW experience for free.

Web Point System
    ------------------------

Web Points are our website currency. Web Points can be spent on Heirlooms, Non-Combat pets, Mounts, Character rename, Character recustomize, Character race change and Character faction change.

How to earn Web Points?
    ----------------------------

You can earn Web Points by voting every 12 hours, Which you will receive 1 Web Point for each site you vote on. You can also earn Web Points by donating to the server(All donations are used towards the servers up keep)

$1.00 USD = 100 Web Points
    $4.50 USD = 500 Web Points
    $8.50 USD = 1000 Web Points
    $16.00 USD = 2000 Web Points

Server Specs
    -------------------------------
    Windows Server 2008
    AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition 3.60Ghz (Socket AM3+) Processor With 16GB Ram.
    100/100 Upload/Download Speed

Forums: Whisperwind WoW Forums • Index page
    Facebook: Whisperwind-WoW | Facebook

david1299 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying it out now, though it seems to be a really new server I decided to give it a try and see maybe it will catch up fast :S
    If more people will join i'll stay there
    My name ingame is Prototype human paladin
    GL with the server btw

Sycosis is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by david1299 View Post
    I am trying it out now, though it seems to be a really new server I decided to give it a try and see maybe it will catch up fast :S
    GL with the server btw
    Thank you very much for checking us out, I hope you decide to stay and ride out our low population for a bit of time since we are new.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how many of you blizzlike players out there have went from one 1-3x rate server to another to another and another. You get sick of releveling you main character and alts all over every time, losing all your progress from previous server ? Do you want to play on a server where you will always have your account & characters ? Well then I suggest you come here. We can honestly say you will never lose your characters or progress.

How can we guarantee this ?
    Well you see, Me and the co-owner...Well how can I put this...Okay, We have seriously no lifes, We spend a good 10-15 hours a day on the server or working on the server, WoW is our 2nd life. We felt the same way, We got sick of going to pure blizzlike servers just for them to get shut down or something and lose all our work within a few weeks or months. It was a waste of our time.

Well, what if you can't pay bills ?
    We don't have no bills, Server host is a custom designed built PC, Built by server co-owner/host who has a lot of tech knowledge in computers. This host should be good to at least hold 500-1000 players. I doubt we will be hitting over 1000 players in a year. So, for now we are covered. As far as our website and forums. The website is hosted by us and is free, The forums is hosted by a freeforums and is free(This will later be upgraded to vBulletin) I Personally will pay for the upgrade to vBulletin.

So basically what I was trying to explain is, We have no life, We spend all our free time on WoW, We have no bills & We need more players that are active and love blizzlike.

I would also like to point out that we do character transfers, So if you want to come here from another server you are more than welcomed to but you might want to do this fast because this feature will not be around forever, It is just here for a few days or weeks to help us get a couple 80's for raiding/helping out the low levels.

I truly Thank all who have been very supportive. It will be a long path for us since we are 1x rates but I believe in the future and the future looks bright.

Impulzz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by david1299 View Post
    GL with the server btw
    Thanks, we're doing what we can to increase the population. Just stick it out and you'll see it rise.