AmbuscadeWoW | Time-Locked Progression | PvP & PvE | Cash Prizes - ANNOUNCED.

This is a discussion on AmbuscadeWoW | Time-Locked Progression | PvP & PvE | Cash Prizes - ANNOUNCED. within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Follow Ambuscade right up until release with our new Facebook Page. Ambuscade Facebook. Important Update Below 20/02/2012 19:54 GMT. The ...

Ambuscade is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AmbuscadeWoW | Time-Locked Progression | PvP & PvE | Cash Prizes - ANNOUNCED.

Follow Ambuscade right up until release with our new Facebook Page. Ambuscade Facebook.

Important Update Below 20/02/2012 19:54 GMT.

The server is now set to launch as of 24/02/2012. This upcoming Friday. The race to Realm First 60 will begin and the winner will receive a paypal donation of 25$ or 45$ worth of donation points. Players will be able to get themselves an Early Access Pass to the server which allows them get a head-start in levelling. This Early Access Pass is a mere 10$ and grants your account creation 2 days prior to launch aswell as 1 set of Heirlooms (Normally 15$) to increase your chances of hitting level 60 first and a custom title (Given to only players with Early Access). This donation to the server will help create the foundation of this server. Players who purchase this Early Access Pass will have their account information manually created on the 22/02/2012 at 19:00 GMT. Please add "ambuscadegaming" on Skype to donate to the server and get this Early Access Pass. Here's to a successful launch, and a bright future.

Please remember that this is not the final cash reward achievement that Ambuscade will have in place, more information on future achievements is to come.

Ambuscade WoW Realm (Hurricane):

- Patch 3.3.5
    - Trinity Core
    - 2x Rates
    - Level Cap Locked (More Info Further Down)
    - No Custom Gear
    - Professional Staff Team
    - Fully Scripted PreBC Raids (Tested)
    - Fully Scripted TBC Raids (Tested)
    - Fully Scripted WotLK Raids, INCLUDING ICC (Tested)

Ambuscade Overview:

Ambuscade is an upcoming 2x rate server focused on allowing players to re-live the content of old expansions without having to re-patch each time they wish to move server. The term "Time-Locked" refers to a level cap system which is in place on the realm "Hurricane", the first realm to open. Players will be capped at level 60 until a guild, or group on the server successfully defeat the final boss of the end-game raid such as Ragnaros & Cthun. The level cap will not be instantly raised, allowing players to catch up with progression and enjoy the content available to them. Once the final raid has been completed, a weekly server-wide vote will determine whether or not we raise the level cap allowing access to the other expansions. The server will promote world PvP and PvE events using real cash prizes be it Donation Points, or PayPal transactions. These will be awarded for feats of strength, such as First Level 60, and First Guild to Defeat X.

Ambuscade PvE Goals:

The goals for PvE are simple. We want players to relive the great raids and boss' that was available to them back in the PreBC and TBC patches. With developers working on Blizzlike scripts for the boss' we are striving to create a real Blizzlike atmosphere for the players. PvE will have it's bonus' such as titles for boss kills and cash prizes for realm firsts. There will be a real PvE competitive scene attempting to attract a guild and community based community.

Ambuscade PvP Goals:

PvP will be different depending on the three level caps. PreBC PvP will be based off Honor Kills primarily, land domination (remember the good old crossroad days?) and Battlegrounds. TBC and WotLK will both be basted of Arena Seasons aswell as the PreBC PvP. Arena seasons will be Blizzlike, although flushes will be every two days, not every week, more information on this will become available when the server opens and we move onto TBC / WotLK. You will also receive experience for getting honourable kills.

Ambuscade Competition:

Yes, that's correct. The server isn't officially live yet, but already we're informing you of a competition available to the first members of the server. The First Level 60 on the Hurricane realm will win themselves a massive 50 donation points, worth 50$ or a 25$ PayPal gift. The assistance of Heirlooms and Early Access would be helpful here which can be achieved in numerous ways, further information to come.

Ambuscade Server Launch:

The server is compiled and ready, the website is designed and currently being coded. Once the website is up and running, members will be able to create accounts and login. The website will be released on a specific day and time which will be announced in this thread and a splash page located at our server domain.

Ambuscade Staff Recruitment:

Please visit the thread located here if you're interested in joining the staff team.

Thankyou for taking the time to read through this thread, I hope you're as excited to join this server as we are to release it. Please reply with any feedback you have and/or suggestions whilst our forums are in development.

Regards.

ErikV55 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This actually sounds great. I've read the idea for a server like this many times on WoW retail forums. I wish you guys the best of luck, and maybe I'll check it out once it's released!
    C:\Users\Erik\Desktop\2s8iykl.gif Use me as your middle man! (Free)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankyou ErikV55, Do you have any extra tips on how I could further advertise the server?

---------- Post added 02-21-2012 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

http://ambuscade.net - Server Registration is now available. Forums aren't yet completed. Voting is fully functional, so help us out before we launch and get some voting done. Official Launch is the 24th February, the Early Access is the 22nd February. More info on homepage.

ErikV55 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambuscade View Post
    Thankyou ErikV55, Do you have any extra tips on how I could further advertise the server?

---------- Post added 02-21-2012 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

http://ambuscade.net - Server Registration is now available. Forums aren't yet completed. Voting is fully functional, so help us out before we launch and get some voting done. Official Launch is the 24th February, the Early Access is the 22nd February. More info on homepage.
    Your post is in the right spot, just make sure you bump it every few days so people see it, goodluck!
    C:\Users\Erik\Desktop\2s8iykl.gif Use me as your middle man! (Free)

shaunmcca92 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This server looks extreamly interesting oO Im a huge WoW player, started on retail in '05 and private servers in'10 love the pre bc content alot.. Ill check this out for sure!! all though im not doing to well on money so i cant participate in the early pass thing since i dont get paid for another 2 weeks ^^... but after its publicly oppened (kinda like a beta stage =P) ill be sure to join as soon as i can =)
    ive been waiting for a server that seems as organized as yours does ^^!!

Edit: also if you have any more information on becoming a staff member plz let me know! =) I'm not any good at development, can do moderating and ticketing though ^^, would love to help out in any way I can. Thats the one thing alot of private servers lack, the gm's/ mods to help the players! im a night time person so its usualy a huge gap in managment and i could fill in a spot if needed, plz post your email so i can send an app! ^^ i dont use scype so i cant message you there =\
    Last edited by shaunmcca92; 02-21-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: more info on the staff position needed:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We go live in 1 hour.

Elinahi is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged