NEed private server person

This is a discussion on NEed private server person within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; I know this sounds weird...but hear me out, i am running mac so duhhh i cant run my own private ...

jojoalowsa is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEed private server person

I know this sounds weird...but hear me out, i am running mac so duhhh i cant run my own private server...but i was hoping that i could find some one who could run a server with me ( i have a great torrent ready to be used and can get other great programs) i would run my own server, but i cant. If the server becomes popular and we get donations and such i will split it favorably towards you. All i ask is that you run it, i will be a GM and know what i am doing. I can assist in fixing the server and etc.

I need someone with experiance, and who knows what they are doing and are ready to run a server. And if i can find someone to make us a web site or anything.

Please i am tired of these lame private servers i want to make the God of all Private servers, where everyone can love it.

if u want to talk...My IM is xzbgx i am on alot of the day...but we will have to talk

Cybrox10 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone does do this ill help u in the server by being a GM i would make u a server but i suck at it it would be horrible so....good luck