99% bug free 3.3.5.a privat server! Lich king work! 25x xp! CRYSTAL WOW!

This is a discussion on 99% bug free 3.3.5.a privat server! Lich king work! 25x xp! CRYSTAL WOW! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Crystal WoW 3.3.5a Join Wow crystal 3.3.5a free wow private server! up time 24/7 99% bug free lich king work ...

danieldk10 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up 99% bug free 3.3.5.a privat server! Lich king work! 25x xp! CRYSTAL WOW!

Crystal WoW 3.3.5a
    Join Wow crystal 3.3.5a free wow private server!
    up time 24/7 99% bug free
    lich king work alredy tested xp 25% faster
    what your need to connect
    World Of Warcraft 3.3.5a AND Hamachi
    Step 1. download WoW
    Step 2. download hamachi
    step 3. open hamachi connect to my network.
    Hamachi network name
    Wowcrystal1 Wowcrystal2 Wowcrystal3 Wowcrystal4 Wowcrystal5

Wowcrystal6 Wowcrystal7 Wowcrystal8
    You do not need passwork to connect

If it's not work without pass (the pass is 123)
    Step 4. go to wow and edit your realmlist to Set "realmlist 5.89.18.123"
    step 5. Im not sure if this work yet. but you should be enable to go to your browser
    And write only "5.89.18.123" and you should be enable to create an account.
    step 6. Login and play
    Btw looking for gm's add my skype danieldk112 for more information. if you can't connect to
    the homepage the add my skype and i will make an account for you. its only while till i get
    an new router then you can connect without hamachi hope to see you in there

Last edited by danieldk10; 07-22-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Website onlone now

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It sucks it's hamachi. I like the rates though.
    Hamachi is the downside.

I might give it a whirl.

I doubt the 99% bug free part.
    @kent

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:)

Quote Originally Posted by thefallen1one View Post
    It sucks it's hamachi. I like the rates though.
    Hamachi is the downside.

I might give it a whirl.

I doubt the 99% bug free part.

Well I test lichking he work's i tested instance and they work too,
    Only gunship are bugged and some few low level instance

imperceptive is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen people, Im trying to make the best private server around.. With all your help this can be possible and we can make a masterpiece.

Lets team up, enough of this lone wolf game. You cant do it alone and neither can I.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact me on skype Danieldk112 And we can talk about it

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've posted continuous threads about doing work for a server...

trololol

Anyway, good luck dude!
    @kent

kergeroth is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just logged on and tested the server out. Although it ran smoothly with no lag, I would like to make a few suggestions and point out a few bugs.

Bugs:
    - I have found that when trying to loot quest items for mobs, they don't drop. I tried to do Hogger and Bellygrub, neither dropped their respective quest items.
    - Theres a couple spots that I've seen enemies flying that are not attackable.

Suggestions:
    -Anti-hack system. I tried out a couple hacks to see your system, and it didn't kick me and/or ban me. There are a lot of pre scripted ones out there that are easy to install, so I would suggest looking into them.
    - Lower drop rate for mobs. First mob I killed in northshire (A wolf) dropped 3 level 8 greens. Now this isn't such a bad thing, but I had it on autoloot and my inv filled up instantly. I would suggest lower amounts for greys/whites (around 2-5) a little lower for greens (3-8) higher for blues (10-15) and higher for epics (20-25). I'm suggesting higher for blues and greens because with not a huge economy on the server, people won't be able to get their respective level gear to defeat higher level mobs.
    - Auction House Bots. Theres lots of them out there and they are well scripted and again, easy to install. They basically put a bunch of random items on the AH at random (Relative to the level and rarity) price. This allows for players to get gear.

Those are just a few suggestions and bugs, but I really hope you work on them! Thanks for taking the time to read this! All-in-all I give your server a 3/5 for the good rates and the overall stability of it.

P.S. Try to move away from Hamachi. Turns a lot of peopel away from a server. I would recommend if you have the money to build a server computer. I made one for a friend of mine for a little under 100$ and its a pretty good server considering its only for a minecraft server (rather large 50+ people at any given time)

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kergeroth View Post
    I just logged on and tested the server out. Although it ran smoothly with no lag, I would like to make a few suggestions and point out a few bugs.

Bugs:
    - I have found that when trying to loot quest items for mobs, they don't drop. I tried to do Hogger and Bellygrub, neither dropped their respective quest items.
    - Theres a couple spots that I've seen enemies flying that are not attackable.

Suggestions:
    -Anti-hack system. I tried out a couple hacks to see your system, and it didn't kick me and/or ban me. There are a lot of pre scripted ones out there that are easy to install, so I would suggest looking into them.
    - Lower drop rate for mobs. First mob I killed in northshire (A wolf) dropped 3 level 8 greens. Now this isn't such a bad thing, but I had it on autoloot and my inv filled up instantly. I would suggest lower amounts for greys/whites (around 2-5) a little lower for greens (3-8) higher for blues (10-15) and higher for epics (20-25). I'm suggesting higher for blues and greens because with not a huge economy on the server, people won't be able to get their respective level gear to defeat higher level mobs.
    - Auction House Bots. Theres lots of them out there and they are well scripted and again, easy to install. They basically put a bunch of random items on the AH at random (Relative to the level and rarity) price. This allows for players to get gear.

Those are just a few suggestions and bugs, but I really hope you work on them! Thanks for taking the time to read this! All-in-all I give your server a 3/5 for the good rates and the overall stability of it.

P.S. Try to move away from Hamachi. Turns a lot of peopel away from a server. I would recommend if you have the money to build a server computer. I made one for a friend of mine for a little under 100$ and its a pretty good server considering its only for a minecraft server (rather large 50+ people at any given time)
    We undoubtedly need more people like you reviewing servers. Nice job man!
    @kent

kergeroth is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefallen1one View Post
    We undoubtedly need more people like you reviewing servers. Nice job man!
    Thanks, but honestly I feel like this server has potential, thats the only reason I wanted to give him my input. I like the idea out a 25 rate server, no one seems to understand them now days, its sad. But I really hope this server can pull through and make it to the top! If ICC is 99% working, then thats a total upside considering I know a lot of high end servers that can't even get up to putricide workign properly. But keep up the good work Danieldk10