[2.4.3] ShatteredWoW

This is a discussion on [2.4.3] ShatteredWoW within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; ShatteredWoW is a 2.4.3 server looking for more players. We've got an active and entertained community already established and we'd ...

NickSauce is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[2.4.3] ShatteredWoW

ShatteredWoW is a 2.4.3 server looking for more players. We've got an active and entertained community already established and we'd like to invite extra people to join in on the fun.

Want to level on 1x rates? How about starting from 60 with 25x? You can do both on ShatteredWoW with our .xp command, allowing you to change your experience rate on the fly. Skip the zones you hate, Delve into the ones you love.

I'm not going to throw a false claim like these other servers, our content isn't 100% scripted, but we're coming close and we long to improve upon it with constant updates. Our raiding community is quite active with raids occurring daily, there is always something to do.

YouTube: ShatteredWoW - YouTube

I'm not promising you the best server right away, but inviting you to be apart of a continuously growing community, a server that is being constantly updated to improve your experience and a friendly and active team of game masters.

bbri06 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing here recently. This is honestly the best scripting I've ever seen on a private server after six years of playing on a variety of them. The only thing this mainly PVE server lacks is a larger playerbase, but I really hope that doesn't discourage anyone from joining because it is always active enough on guild raid days. I highly recommend this server

Doomelf is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool server! I`ve been looking for a PVE server a long time so I`ll try it

bbri06 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomelf View Post
    Cool server! I`ve been looking for a PVE server a long time so I`ll try it

Great It's really fun if you stick with it, and even though the server isn't too active, it's plenty active on raid days.