✸DivinityWoW✸|Level 29 Twink|Patch 3.3.5|

This is a discussion on ✸DivinityWoW✸|Level 29 Twink|Patch 3.3.5| within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; You may sign up to be included in the private CLOSED BETA by shooting me a PM with your account ...

Slappy1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✸DivinityWoW✸|Level 29 Twink|Patch 3.3.5|

You may sign up to be included in the private CLOSED BETA by shooting me a PM with your account information you would like. I will choose only 10, these 10 will have access to the server before OPEN BETA. These 10 will also be able to purchase SEASON 2! OPEN BETA season 2 will cost.

----- For those of you using the DARK THEME here on AC-WEB, i suggest you use "PULSE" for better viewing. -----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video Trailer: (In the making will be done as soon as possible, its about half way done)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAILY UPDATE: Druid season 2 is being completed. All season 1 weapons completed and thread updated. Enjoy
    I wasn't going to release my thread until i was done, but seeing as it might be a good idea and it gives me a shit-ton of motivation. Corborus-WoW is just a tease for what really is coming! No offense!

There is still A LOT to be added into this thread.
    This thread will be updated daily with any new content added as time goes by.
    I just might open up a private closed beta before the "beta release" so stay tuned, i am working as hard as i can to open as soon as possible, but i like to take my time on things so i will open when i feel we are pretty much done with the server.
    Current server completion estimation: 79/100%
    ALPHA CLOSED BETA ACCOUNTS: 3/10 [pm for invite, first come first serve]
    CLOSED BETA ETA: September 7th, 2012
    OPEN BETA ETA: September 14th, 2012

World chat feature: use .c before your text.

IMPORTANT
    Upon beta release, there will be a vendor at your malls that allows you to purchase stacks of x250 pvp tokens, pve tokens, halaa tokens, and everything else for an unlimited amount. This vendor will go away when we go live, as well as every 1's characters deleted. During the beta, we will have events, and you will get that reward on live as well. ALSO, all gear is free(until release live) - this will allow you to purchase s1 gear free of charge, we encourage you to report any mistakes if found, hopefully none.

I am not one of those servers with a butt-load of staff members, i feel it's a bit unprofessional and not needed when i can handle everything. Staff will be hired when NEEDED.

We ask you as the beta players to report anything you find wrong, if you have input on the server, suggestions and constructive criticism just let us know in a ticket. I have worked for you, so please in return help out the server, and its future players by reporting any mistakes you see, even a spelling error.
    Talent Path Chooser [EXPLAINED]
    Each class and spec will get ONE unique spell trainable at the Talent Path Chooser NPC at each of the malls.
    In order to get a spell for your spec, you need to spec PROPERLY.
    I will explain this here and in the Divinity WoW Handbook in game.
    You need to get your level 20 spell in the spec your wanting to play in order to use the talent path chooser.
    FOR EXAMPLE: I want to be a frost mage, so i would spec into "ICY VEINS" and i am now able to learn "DEEP FREEZE" at the talent chooser.
    Patch 3.3.5 - Wrath of the Lich King
    Trinity Core (latest rev - always updated)
    99% BUG FREE
    Instant 29
    Custom Honor/Arena Gear
    (We know some of you may jump to conclusions thinking it may be overpowered, but it's not at all! In-fact, the gear is mainly for the armor display and has a +1 stat increase!)

We do not accept donations for Season 2 (BiS) Gear
    No donation only items
    All items & suffix Items
    Earnable flying mounts
    Free epic ground mounts - almost every mount in game
    World PVP
    Scroll Buffs | Potions | Companions | Collectables | Bandages
    Legendary Weapons (Balanced)
    Professions
    Talent Path Chooser
    Custom Instances
    Custom 10 Man(s) - (Coming soon!)
    Custom 25 Man(s) - (Will come with population)
    Custom FFA Areas - w/ chests + LOS!
    Battlegrounds
    Arenas
    PVE/PVP Dailies
    Legendary Quests
    VIP
    Events (Also events you may do daily)
    Earn Marks of Honor in BG's
    No downtime
    Lag free
    Dedicated Hosting
    Professional and Rapid Development

All credits to those who's sources i used and edited - Thank you AC-WEB
    Race|Faction|Name Change NPC
    Talent Path Chooser
    Paranoia's World Chat [.c before your text]
    Morph|Mounts|Titles Token NPC
    Duel Health|CD reset
    Revive with full hp
    VIP Teleporter NPC
    All Skills +(maxed) on character creation
    PVP Title System - Earn titles w/ kills (check forum for the amount you need per title)

★CUSTOM INSTANCES [5 MAN]★
    ✓ Deadmines

★CUSTOM INSTANCES [10 MAN]★
    [Coming soon...]

★WORLD BOSSES★
    [Coming soon...]

★QUESTS★
    Quest Chains
    Dailies
    Weekly's
    World Boss [Coming soon...]
    Dungeons
    PVP
    Legendary

World PVP - You will notice the horde and alliance mall are not to far from eachother - If your being killed head over to the sanctuary mall.

★FFA PVP AREAS W/ LOS + CHESTS★

Newborn Arena
    Picture:

★DUELING AREA★

★SEASON 1 ARMOR SETS★
    --- 12k HONOR PER PIECE ---
    note: the mage shoulders viewed here has an error, the shoulders are not those and are supposed to be the vengeful shoulders, my fault on the picture!

★SEASON 2 ARMOR SETS★
    Cost not set - Will be arena rating + arena points

★SEASON 1 WEAPONS★
    Cost not set - Will be arena rating + honor

★SEASON 2 WEAPONS★
    Cost not set - Will be arena rating + arena points
    ★LEGENDARY WEAPONS★
    Cost not set - Very high arena rating + points | Legendary Quests are Available

Quest Zone:

TOKEN VENDOR SNEAK PEEK
    The title "Scarablordtheinsane" is just a typo, and is fixed! Sorry!

Much much more will be added over the base of the next two-three weeks.

Prostuff13 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server looks nice. Gonna send you a PM about beta testing.