:::PRESTIGE-GAMING::: 3.3.5a PVP|ARENA SERVER

This is a discussion on :::PRESTIGE-GAMING::: 3.3.5a PVP|ARENA SERVER within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Prestige-Gaming is now in Open Beta phase! Everyone is welcome to come and try things out. SERVER INFORMATION Server is ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Telemah is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:::PRESTIGE-GAMING::: 3.3.5a PVP|ARENA SERVER

Prestige-Gaming is now in Open Beta phase! Everyone is welcome to come and try things out.

SERVER INFORMATION
    Server is hosted in Germany.
    Currently running on i7-2600, 16GB RAM and 100Mbps connection.
    Our goals are to become the most Blizzlike Arena realm you can find out there while still keeping some tabs on balance in the game.
    (For example, disallowing trinkets like Bauble of True Blood and Solace etc from DPS classes/specs)
    Every single piece of gear will be available for purchase from the 251 starter gear all the way to the 284 RS/LK items!

BETA GOALS
    Our goal is to bring a Arena realm to the masses where people can experience and enjoy all the gear that was available during Season 8.
    Yes, that includes Shadowmourne aswell! (We haven't worked out the details yet how we hand it out but it won't be available to donors)

Right now the main goal of the Beta is to find out spells that don't work properly, find out any issues with the starter vendors, character creation and all sorts of basic stuff.

Keep in mind, this is Open Beta and the server is still being worked on so you can't expect a 100% working realm yet (Some vendors are still empty, only Nagrand Arena is enabled right now).

FOR THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE DURING THE BETA
    Everyone who we find useful (read: contribute to bug finding/fixing etc) after the Open Beta is over will get themselves a free "Full Gear" account (35€ Value!).
    So don't forget to register at forums and post all the bugs/issues/suggestions you have!
    The first 100 players receive a "Full Gear Single Character" account (25
    € Value!).

RECRUITMENT
    We are also actively looking for developers of all and any kind, mainly Core/SQL though.
    You can find more information about recruitment on our forums.

SERVER INFORMATION
    Website: Prestige-Gaming.net - Blizzlike WotlK Arenas for the Masses! (currently a work in progress)
    Forum: Prestige-Gaming - Index (completed, possible minor tweaks in the future)
    Register: http://prestige-gaming.net/register.php
    Realmlist: prestige-gaming.net
    Patch: 3.3.5a (12340)

You can also follow us on Facebook @ Prestige Gaming | Facebook

Well, that's that. Thank you and hopefully my prayers for obtaining a decent enough playerbase will be answered.

THANK YOU FOR THE TIME

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

If you have any questions you can ask me either on this thread, through PMs, or through the PG forums.

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would STRONGLY recommend a new website there bud. That is in no way going to attract ANYONE to the server. Anyone who sees that website will think to themselves, "They just rushed through this, and don't have the proper funds to run a proper wow server"

Just a thought, but best of luck to you.

TrollGFX is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything seems good but the website I have played WoW for a while now, and I have seen some amazing websites and some bad ones but this one seems way rushed through everything, like Zacro said I recommend getting a new website or have one made for the style of you're server cause even myself would not play there cause of how the website is, it looks like somebody just rushed through making it without a care in the world on the turn out of it, no dis respect but everything seems good just work on that website bro.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can't judge a book by its cover. I'll log in and check it out in a few.
    @kent

TrollGFX is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You can't judge a book by its cover. I'll log in and check it out in a few.
    Matt do you have a issue with me or something against me.

Every post I go on and say something A.k.a this one giving this person some feed back on working on his website, you come up with something like what you just said it is feedback to help him get a amazing looking website, I did not say nobody would try out his server I said it would not bring anyone major into the server.

Abundant is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, the first thing players look at is your website, if it doesn't attract the eyes, they will leave. I know this for a fact.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollGFX View Post
    Matt do you have a issue with me or something against me.

Every post I go on and say something A.k.a this one giving this person some feed back on working on his website, you come up with something like what you just said it is feedback to help him get a amazing looking website, I did not say nobody would try out his server I said it would not bring anyone major into the server.

No, I'm just saying. Holy crap dude.
    @kent

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone, for being so kind as to provide useful constructive criticism. Yea, sadly only the forums have been somewhat completed, the website itself is still in early development. We will do our best to provide an up to par webpage. Any other thoughts and suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.

edore is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This server is epic, but it is a shame that no one is currently online.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Almost everything is fully functional now, we're still debating whether or not to add the major cities' (other than Dalaran and Shattrath) malls to the teleporter locations as that would pretty much split the population in many tiny pieces. What currently needs more work is, well, the site. That's the biggest pain in the neck and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for the support so far everybody.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast