Guldan 2.4.3 - PvE Server with great scripts.

This is a discussion on Guldan 2.4.3 - PvE Server with great scripts. within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Guldan 2.4.3 is a Burning Crusade server with great PvE action, but which is still in need of population growth. ...

Kawabi is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guldan 2.4.3 - PvE Server with great scripts.

Guldan 2.4.3 is a Burning Crusade server with great PvE action, but which is still in need of population growth.

The server is formely known as Shattered-WoW and is essentially the same server, but with a new website and also connected to a Wrath of the Lich King project that is under development.

The server offers instant 60, full T2 gear, experience rate which can be set between 1 and 25x and alot of other conveniences which really makes the gameplay alot more enjoyable, such as 18-slot bags, flightpaths are known to your character from the start, as well as some level 62-67 blues which can be purchased from some vendors in shattrath.

You can donate for T4 gear, but nothing more, so that it's not simply pay to win.
    You can vote for larger bags, Raid ID resets and resets for your profession cooldowns.

All raids are currently open, with the exception of Sunwell and most of the preceeding content is really well scripted.
    I will mention a few of the things that still need fixing, but as a player who has played on many 2.4.3 servers, i will have to say that this is the only server that has good scripting and no overpowered donation rewards at the same time.

There are a few trash packs in Karazhan that need to be unlinked, but nothing that prevents completing a run, everything else in there works really well, even Netherspite is scripted properly. (Chess however does not work)

Gruul works just fine and Magtheridon is scripted.
    As for T5 content, SSC works really well with the exception of Lurker, (Vashj is really well tuned, cores work etc.) Alar works pretty well, altho the small phoenix adds need a small buff to damage. Kael'thas is also fully scripted.

Mount Hyjal works and is fully scripted (There might be a minor bug on Archimonde that needs fixing).
    Black Temple still needs some work, but it is worth mentioning that noone is really raiding T6 content since we have alot of fresh players on the server who still need gearing up.

Server rates:
    Experience: Configurable between 1-25.
    Professions: x5
    Gold rates: x2
    Im not entirely sure what rates are on world drops, but it is increased like on most private servers, which means that patterns and blues drop more often.

We have the main tank of the biggest guild on the server, streaming our raids and heroics live on twitch:
    http://www.twitch.tv/fixerrob

The Website is: http://www.project-script.me/web/news
    Realmlist: set realmlist logon.project-script.me

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck. Moved to the Advertisement section.

NickSauce is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a developer here, and I'd recommend it to everyone