Silverglade 2.4.3

This is a discussion on Silverglade 2.4.3 within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Silverglade World of Warcraft Community A Blizzlike realm where leveling could be fun! Ryn'ash 2.4.3 Blizzlike rates (between 1 and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stanglee is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silverglade 2.4.3

Silverglade World of Warcraft Community
    A Blizzlike realm where leveling could be fun!

Ryn'ash 2.4.3

• Blizzlike rates (between 1 and 2)
    • Arena Seasons
    • PvE progression
    • Contests with ingame rewards
    • Growing community
    • Professional staff
    • Unique features (trailers & detailed information coming soon)

set realmlist realmlist.silverglade-wow.com

Current features:

Silverglade Support NPC
    -This NPC guides your way up to level 70 by offering some tutorial and introduction quests to the game and our realm.

Character / Guild transfer:
    -Take important screenshots from your character or guild and send them to "silvergladesupport[@]hotmail.com"
    -Attach the images in a .zip or .rar format
    -Please write the time when you are available on Silverglade

Azshara Crater
    -A high level zone, dedicated to players who want direct conflict with the opposite faction. We changed it into a Wintergrasp styled outdoor PvP (without the destroying part) zone. Currently 6 common daily quests, 2 faction based daily quests and 1 raid quest are available. More than a dozen of unique creatures spawned across the area. There are also rare creatures who drop profession recipes, and one world boss whose loot table contains starter epic equipment. If you are interested, level up your toon and get into the fight!

Karazhan Crypt
    -Trailer coming soon!

The Fifth Horseman
    -Trailer coming soon!

Siege of the World Tree
    -Trailer coming soon!

Facebook contest
    -Like us on Facebook to win a full geared (equal to our current progression) character!

Video:

Last edited by stanglee; 03-09-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,

For a limited time you can get a special quest from our support NPC. Log-in now to see what he offers to YOU!
    (The Support NPC can be found in every capital city)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CHARACTER AND GUILD TRANSFERS (starting on March 1, 2013)
    Character Transfer information:
    -We transfer characters up to level 70
    -Transferred character will be geared up according to our actual content.
    -We transfer in-game money up to 2,000 gold
    -We transfer ground mounts (both 60% and 100%) up to a maximum amount of two
    -We transfer all of your in-game titles (according to our actual content)
    -You can change only your faction, name and race

Guild Transfer information:
    -We transfer guilds from 10 people to a maximum of 40 people (up to level 70)
    -We transfer guild bank money up to 50,000 gold
    -We take the responsibility to fill up your guild bank with basic stuffs
    -If you're transferring with your guild, all transferred guild members will earn an exclusive tabard

To transfer a character:
    -Write an e-mail to [email protected]
    -Title should be CHARACTER TRANSFER
    -In your e-mail you should include the name of your realm you would like to be transferred
    -Your character name, we can reach you on Silverglade, and the time you are usually online
    -Attach screenshots that represent every necessary information about your old character (items, titles, bags etc.)
    -Please attach the screenshots in a .zip or .rar format

To transfer a guild:
    -Write an e-mail to [email protected]
    -Title should be GUILD TRANSFER
    -In your e-mail you should include the name of your realm you would like to be transferred
    -How many people you have in your guild
    -To transfer characters with your guild please follow the steps of "To transfer a character"
    -Your character name, we can reach you on Silverglade, and the time you are usually online
    -Attach screenshots that represent every necessary information about your guild (items in each tab, guild money etc.)
    -Please attach the screenshots in a .zip or .rar format

And remember. We could always do exceptions! The more players, the better gameplay!
    If you have a question you can reach us via facebook, tickets, here on D3Scene, and the e-mail address!
    Last edited by stanglee; 02-17-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And remember. We could always do exceptions! The more players, the better gameplay!
    If you have a question you can reach us via facebook, tickets, here on AC-Web, and the e-mail address!"

This isnt Ac-Web Its D3scene

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolkid4092 View Post
    "And remember. We could always do exceptions! The more players, the better gameplay!
    If you have a question you can reach us via facebook, tickets, here on AC-Web, and the e-mail address!"

It's obvious it's a copy paste from there. Nothing in the rules about doing it so I see no need why you had to point it out.

Could have also been meant to be typed as so, "If you have a question you can reach us via facebook, tickets, here, on AC-Web, and the e-mail address!"

Typos happen.

As for the server, I'd update the website and use pictures that everyone else doesn't use for everything. Trust me, 90% of the time the website makes the server. If someone sees your site, and how general it looks, they might not even make an account.

@kent

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, That's Usally what I do, I Look at Website, And what type of server it is, if it sounds/looks good ill play it, I don't test every server till I find a good one,

P.s New Avatar I see matt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    It's obvious it's a copy paste from there. Nothing in the rules about doing it so I see no need why you had to point it out.

Could have also been meant to be typed as so, "If you have a question you can reach us via facebook, tickets, here, on AC-Web, and the e-mail address!"

Typos happen.

As for the server, I'd update the website and use pictures that everyone else doesn't use for everything. Trust me, 90% of the time the website makes the server. If someone sees your site, and how general it looks, they might not even make an account.

You are right. It's a copy-paste but only because I'm representing the realm on that forum too. I corrected my mistake and thank you guys. I didn't even see that "fail" !

PhantomICE is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite his website not being all "bling" the server itself is great. Everything so far is working properly, I recommend you to join. You can be the first 70 of your class, race, and faction. Stanglee, the owner is awesome as well. He is very friendly, very helpful, and open to suggestions. He doesn't ignore you and treat you like your unworthy (like some do). But, you got to play to find out yourself, of how great of a server Silverglade is. So join us now and make a -legendary- character and guild. Hope to see you on!
    - Phantom/Elequi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomICE For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valentine's Day Promotion:
    -Instant level 50 with gear and money! Join now & invite your friends!
    Offer ends on February 28, 2013)

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll download 2.4.3 and give you guys a try. I have all patches except that one :X
    @kent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast