3.3.5a Blizzlike Server [AsylumWoW]

This is a discussion on 3.3.5a Blizzlike Server [AsylumWoW] within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello everyone! My name is Tomer from AsylumWoW, Very recently a friend of me and I started a blizzard like, ...

DrSardjoe is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile 3.3.5a Blizzlike Server [AsylumWoW]

Hello everyone! My name is Tomer from AsylumWoW,

Very recently a friend of me and I started a blizzard like, 1x rates, 3.3.5a trinity v2 server.
    This repack/core has very little bugs, almost everything works and we're still fixing some minor things.

We are planning on developing our repack as soon as we've established a community, when our webiste is done and whenever people experience problems with our current repack. It's just something we really want to do, but isn't a priority right now.

We want the community on our server to grow, we have no lag and no down time what so ever the servers are up 24/7!

Access our website here: http://www.asylumwow.com/

After you made an account you need to change your realmlist.wtf to:

set realmlist asylumwow.wow64.net

For more information on how to do this: http://http://asylumwow.com/forum/sh...nnection-Guide

And that's it! We hope to see you on our server soon! Bring all your friends, let's make this awesome.

If you have any questions feel free to post a comment or add me on skype: tomersardjoe. Thank you for your time,

Tomer

Zacro is offline WoW Leveling Services

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only advice I have for you is that if u plan to have a growing community within ur server, then u need to get off of a repack and completely compile ur very own server. This is the only way to be successful becuz if there are any issues with the server, no matter what, they can be fixed. As for a repack u cannot do that.

Anyhow best of luck to u

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacro For This Useful Post:

DrSardjoe is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacro View Post
    The only advice I have for you is that if u plan to have a growing community within ur server, then u need to get off of a repack and completely compile ur very own server. This is the only way to be successful becuz if there are any issues with the server, no matter what, they can be fixed. As for a repack u cannot do that.

Anyhow best of luck to u
    We probably will, but I won't stick so much time and effort into a core for a server without people playing on it..