Forsaken Souls has been REBORN! 3.3.5 level 255 server!

This is a discussion on Forsaken Souls has been REBORN! 3.3.5 level 255 server! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; FORSAKEN SOULS REBORN! New-ish server that's on Patch 3.3.5, level 80 and it's all custom. By custom I don't mean ...

Skrillex209 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forsaken Souls has been REBORN! 3.3.5 level 255 server!

FORSAKEN SOULS REBORN!

New-ish server that's on Patch 3.3.5, level 80 and it's all custom. By custom I don't mean it's a repack that's been re-made to have our servers name on it or anything. I mean that the owner has literally made everything from scratch. Which is why it took him quite awhile to get the server back up. Let me enlighten you on what exactly we will be having here.

Features:

• Custom patch-7 to be able to see the custom gear and custom skins!
    • 10+ Tiers of gear, at the moment we only have 2 Tiers with more to come.
    • Instances are scripted and start with BFD. Yeah, we're not using ICC first or any of those raids. That's overrated.
    • No OP donors, don't you hate it when there's people who just donate to be OP and 1 shot everything? You won't find that here.
    • Professional staff that aren't biased and are real nice guys.
    • Custom skins for Druids and Warlock pets!
    • You can vote for Dual Wield and custom Gems!
    • Community is full of people who are nice and helpful!
    • Certain crafted items from Professions are customized and give more than 10x the retail versions!
    • Gold farming zone, but you have 3 quests here, kill the mobs, get the items you need and get the gold from quests!
    • New things added every Wednesday!
    • All instances must be completed with a group so to promote friendly game play and help you better your chosen role! (Tank, DPS, Healer)

I know there aren't many people on, but that's because we only have our old community with us and they've all got lives as well so they can't be on all the time. The server is still new but if you played on Forsaken Souls before we shut down then you'll remember me and the community! I'm not the owner of this server, I am just doing him and his wife a favor. I am staff in game and have a player account so if you need help I can easily get on and help with any issues you're having!
    I will be adding more to this as the server progresses. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Oh and don't come in here flaming and trying to make the server sound bad, the owner is a family man with a wife and kids, he does his best to keep the server going while also being a parent, he's a decent guy who works hard for this server.
    Last edited by Skrillex209; 05-05-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Skrillex209 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on the server: It'll be down as it is being customized into a level 80 with full talents. We're releasing Deadmines gear and will be giving an update on when it's back up.