Nine Worlds [The Burning Crusade 2.4.3]

This is a discussion on Nine Worlds [The Burning Crusade 2.4.3] within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; image.png Nine Worlds is Server without any Exp Boost and Free this and that, its basically Hardcore TBC pvp Server! ...

Nine Worlds is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Nine Worlds [The Burning Crusade 2.4.3]

Nine Worlds is Server without any Exp Boost and Free this and that, its basically Hardcore TBC pvp Server!
    We started this server after 6,5 years of paying and playing WoW 'till i was at the point that i started eating bamboo ...that's when i gave up and made this server to go back to the good ol' times.

If you want to go to a time were WoW still gave you that WOW!-effect, join us now.

To play on the server you need to get the 2.4.3 client, you can achieve this by installing the WoW Classic client and then the expansion The Burning Crusade, update this to 2.4.3 and go to our website (which is same as the set realmlist).

Afterwards change the contents of your realmlist.wtf to : set realmlist nine-worlds.eu

Click on WoW.exe and start the fun we hope to see you soon !
    Last edited by Nine Worlds; 07-15-2013 at 12:16 PM.