Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong!

This is a discussion on Neverendless-WoW Private Server - 5 years strong! within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; We are having a few new players all ready with the new incentive and rewards! A great time to join ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Neverendlesswow is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are having a few new players all ready with the new incentive and rewards! A great time to join for new players as you will have people to level up with!

In other news I wanted to let people know that we are going to open our new 4.3.4 realm to the public later today 12/2/2013 for what we are calling alpha testing. I realize that the Alpha phase is long done but I do not want to confuse people that the character data will be moved to this realm or even saved after we finish this aspect. Players will be able to play the core and report issues concerning bugs. Sometime just after the New Year we will then merge the 4.0.6 data and it will become a production realm. I know this is more for our current players but new players can get involved here too!

Neverendlesswow is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will soon be allowing character transfers from other servers! This has taken a lot of time to set up and will have special bonuses for all who come over! I will update the thread with details shortly!

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you have changed your template, this server is epic, if you are ever ineed of GMs/SQL Developers give me a shout

Montgommery is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i character transfer

Yildiz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait for the neconn I would be glad seeing new players

Stratoss is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the server makes progress when i see the people of NE give there best for the community.Their efforts aren't for nothing , employes do best for the community , and they are in touch with players.keep up the good work !

Jembella is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys - Come join us on Neverendless

@ Montgommery

Hello, I am glad you are considering to transfer to Neverendless. Our Transfer tool is not yet set up but we can do a manual transfer for you if that is what you would like.

In order to keep things balanced, fair and simple we have decided to provide pre-defined transfer options which you can see from the chart below. The Basic for Free option or the Deluxe upgraded option for 25Chips. By using these options it allows us to accept players from retail or MOP and Cata severs and have appropriate gear to give them as their current gear would be too high a level for our Wrath server. We also want players to join Neverendless with decent gear and be able to get right into PvPing, Dungeon/Raid running or joining events as soon as they log into our server.

Please create an account and then make a General Support Ticket and we can discuss more details with you about our Transfer Packages and how you can get one.

Hope to see you soon.
    ~Jem

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do not double post. And please follow the 24 hour bump rule.
    @kent

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

Montgommery is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jembella View Post
    Hi guys - Come join us on Neverendless

@ Montgommery

Hello, I am glad you are considering to transfer to Neverendless. Our Transfer tool is not yet set up but we can do a manual transfer for you if that is what you would like.

In order to keep things balanced, fair and simple we have decided to provide pre-defined transfer options which you can see from the chart below. The Basic for Free option or the Deluxe upgraded option for 25Chips. By using these options it allows us to accept players from retail or MOP and Cata severs and have appropriate gear to give them as their current gear would be too high a level for our Wrath server. We also want players to join Neverendless with decent gear and be able to get right into PvPing, Dungeon/Raid running or joining events as soon as they log into our server.

Please create an account and then make a General Support Ticket and we can discuss more details with you about our Transfer Packages and how you can get one.

Hope to see you soon.
    ~Jem
    how do i find the website

Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgommery View Post
    how do i find the website
    Everything to your question is in his quote.
    Neverendless WoW
    Make an account, and then https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/tickets/new/ to make a ticket regarding your questions.

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safou For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast