Seeking Admins/Developers/Information for large scale big budgeted WoW server

This is a discussion on Seeking Admins/Developers/Information for large scale big budgeted WoW server within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hey all, I am looking to get into the WoW private server scene and start up a server (like you ...

Blehh is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Seeking Admins/Developers/Information for large scale big budgeted WoW server

Hey all,

I am looking to get into the WoW private server scene and start up a server (like you haven't heard that before).
    I have run very successful gaming servers in the past for different game categories but there was an limit as to how popular it could get and compared to WoW it was minuscule in numbers, I see some wow servers ranging from 20k-50k online count which is impressive to say the least.

Now from my past successes we have a budget ranging over $100,000 USD which I am looking to invest into a new WoW server, this would mean $100k will be put up to fund developers, marketing, site development etc the whole thing.

As I am completely new to the WoW private scene I am looking to get some info on specific details including the most popular expansions, the best emulator to base upon, CCU to Revenue conversion, how good are top servers development wise - like molten (read many bad things about them in regards to development), and just general info on pserver scene for WoW.

If you are an Admin, a developer, or just someone who has experience in the WoW private server scene please do let me know your contact details so we can get in touch and chat. If you have skype drop it as an reply.

Thanks for reading.

-Bleh

<GM>Bumblebee is offline I'm The Good Bee :)

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the near 5 years I've been working with WoW Emulation I'd say your not gonna find better than Trinity Core as far as stability goes. Depending where you want to take it you may choose a different core (I recommend 3.3.5a for your patch which is WOTLK) The patch is widely used, easy to play on without many issues except for some regarding custom items, and it wont require client side patching which some people are not fond of.

If you have any questions regarding the topic other than scripting (C++/LUA etc) your welcomed to ask me.

Click here To see all my Tutorials and get Help.

Icnopandaz is offline Geek

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blehh View Post
    Hey all,

I am looking to get into the WoW private server scene and start up a server (like you haven't heard that before).
    I have run very successful gaming servers in the past for different game categories but there was an limit as to how popular it could get and compared to WoW it was minuscule in numbers, I see some wow servers ranging from 20k-50k online count which is impressive to say the least.

Now from my past successes we have a budget ranging over $100,000 USD which I am looking to invest into a new WoW server, this would mean $100k will be put up to fund developers, marketing, site development etc the whole thing.

As I am completely new to the WoW private scene I am looking to get some info on specific details including the most popular expansions, the best emulator to base upon, CCU to Revenue conversion, how good are top servers development wise - like molten (read many bad things about them in regards to development), and just general info on pserver scene for WoW.

If you are an Admin, a developer, or just someone who has experience in the WoW private server scene please do let me know your contact details so we can get in touch and chat. If you have skype drop it as an reply.

Thanks for reading.

-Bleh
    He also has a post on Ac-web saying he's previously made tons of money off of WoW private servers, idk if it's a scam or not but it seems that way.. You've been warned.