Wow First Line 3.3.5a Private Server - (dynamic map conquest mod)

This is a discussion on Wow First Line 3.3.5a Private Server - (dynamic map conquest mod) within the Advertise your Private Server board part of the WoW Private Servers category; Hello! I'm working on WotLK private server with an idea of ultimate PvP server (with a bit of RP) where ...

soli229 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Wow First Line 3.3.5a Private Server - (dynamic map conquest mod)

Hello! I'm working on WotLK private server with an idea of ultimate PvP server (with a bit of RP) where 4 factions fight for territory and resources. People are organised into guilds and fight like a team. (Please excuse my english, I learn it for 2 years) The Server will be online only 3 or 4 days a week, becouse there will be a lot work for GMs: build camps,forts, change garrisons in forts and more. The one game will take between 2-10 hours.

TERRITORY CONQUEST
    So now about the main activity
    -there will be 4 locations where the war will be fought (Arathi Highland,Hillsbrad,Alterac,Silverpine and Western Plaguelands)

-on these locations will be intresting points with resources value Example: Azurelode mine in Hillsbrad will have resources value +2 Gold and +5 Material

-The guild will come and destroy garrison force and then will come one of GMs and delete garrison
    -Guild will have to defend their new territory until the game will pause
    -In break the Gm will build new defences and add garisson of the guild owning this territory
    -In future the guild will be able to upgrade its holding with bankers,vendors,better defence and more.

FACTIONS
    -Alliance
    -Horde
    -Scarlet Crusade (NPC faction directed by admin)
    -Dark Iron (NPC faction directed by GMs)

DIPLOMACY
    -Trading between guilds (territory,holdings,resources)
    -DIplomacy between factions (posible alliance between Alliance and Scarlet Crusade)

EVOLVE
    -Players will start with a garbage green gear
    -But in future they will be able to find,buy better gear
    -Factions technology will evolve too. They will start with bad weapons and boats
    -And in future they will have Flying Gunships,Guns,Cannons,Tanks

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR VIEWS AND FEELING ABOUT THIS PROJECT!

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR POSIBLE TESTERS AND GMs !

Last edited by soli229; 01-29-2015 at 05:21 PM.