World Of Warcraft Moderator

This is a discussion on World Of Warcraft Moderator within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Ryan (but please don't call me that ), I would like to post my application for ...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Of Warcraft Moderator

Hello my name is Ryan (but please don't call me that ),

I would like to post my application for the section 'World of Warcraft.'

I would like to be a section moderator for WoW because I have seen more and more people joining this forum, asking for help. I am aware that there are two moderators for Worl of Warcraft, but both of them i believe are under 15. In my opinion, we need someone that can provide support when other can't. I try to help out people when i can, but when the posts are just plain rude, then you can tell when certain people need to mature up, and delete the post.

Well, i have been here at D3Scene for quite some time now, and have contributed 3 guidesHere Also Here And one more, but i can't seem to find it, downloadable files Here and Here, and a new download image for D3 Here.

I am aware that this application is not the longest one you have seen, but i have at least put my time and effort into this. I was told that the last one I made somehow got deleted, so i decided to put it back up.

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted on mod. board, closed.