Hello D3scene Kevin Here,
I would like to applicate for the position of the moderator of the General Sub-board.
I want to be the moderator of the general section because I have a lot of reputation, have posted many posts, been around for Almost a year, unincluding my inactivity in D3. I am an optimist and I have contributed to many posts, but as posting in the general section, it is not the same as posting a hack, so if you understand me, I will not post anyway posts, but saying that I have contributed. I have great potential, am smart, know what I am doing, as I am the moderator of the WoW section. I have not much to say that isn't in previous applications and the moderators certainly know me well.
Here are some of my main positive aspects:
- I used to flame but no more (Yes I was being stupid before)
- I am mature ( I'm going to mature mode again)
- I am a guide to the site, helping people in need and not getting too pissed with them
- I am obedient, and have not, will not and cannot do anything bad to the site
- I am trustable, I will learn from my mistakes
- I outline both positive and negative aspects of a person
- I understand people and what they are saying
Some Negative aspects:
- I am a little impatient
- I do get pissed, but not so often
- I sometimes make mistakes
- I am sometimes immature but very rarely
and a few more, but nobody is perfect.