Mobile Phones Section Moderator App

This is a discussion on Mobile Phones Section Moderator App within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hello my name is Poosc!, I would like to applicate for moderator of the mobile phones section. I want to ...

Poosc is offline Mac and SEO wiz!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mobile Phones Section Moderator App

Hello my name is Poosc!,

I would like to applicate for moderator of the mobile phones section.

I want to be moderator because I think i could really help this rather inactive section! I have also seen a load of advertising in this section and I think I could help out a bit more here .
    My main contribution is http://www.d3scene.com/forum/general...uper-cool.html which seemed to draw a lot of attention. (Yes later on hend did point out that it isn't actually a hack ) I have also posted a few other things and tried my best to help people out.

As I said this section isn't that active but I am keen for that to change! I think actually mobiles are an interesting topic and they are always changing, getting smaller or creating new and endless possibilities!

I think my that my positives are:
    I'm a hard worker!
    I like to listen (or read ) to what other people have to say
    I'm pretty good at English and all that grammar "stuff"!
    I don't like spam or advertising
    I keep my cool with everyone
    I'm interested in phones quite a lot! I started out when I was pretty young taking one of my phones apart and giving it a new look with a custom case! Since then I have still stayed with customization and taking it all apart! I've also started getting interested in software

Negatives:
    I find it hard to find negative points about people?!
    I don't have extensive knowledge of the "stuff" which actually goes into a phone
    I don't exactly have much experience of moderating a lively section (which won't be a problem at the start but it will be soon! o wait um well... you know what i mean!)

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Approved.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)