Moderator application.

This is a discussion on Moderator application. within the Application Board board part of the D3scene related category; Hi, I'm Pierre. I would like to applicate as a moderator for the Warcraft III section. I am applying for ...

TyranO is offline Retired hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moderator application.

Hi, I'm Pierre.

I would like to applicate as a moderator for the Warcraft III section. I am applying for one main reason: I like this community very much and I do my best to contribute to it by releasing hacks, tools, bots as well as providing quality support and advice.

I got knowledge in programming and reverse engineering. My specialization is of course Warcraft 3, for which I made a lot of tools and hacks in the past months. I am also skilled at writing, be it english or french, and I can provide support for Warcraft 3 issues of all kinds, as well as things that concern programmation or hacking. I've been playing Warcraft since the
    days of Warcraft II.

I'm also an adept of open-source, most of my tools' sources are posted in the programmation section. Therefore I would also like to apply for a moderator "job" in the Development section, in which I would be more than able to moderate and give support.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

- Tyrano
    Retired

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted on Mod board. Closed and await our reply via PM.